Victory will be our ultimate revenge

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Same sh!t different election. I had family friends that threatened to leave when Obama was elected; obviously they didn’t.

And I overheard, and I quote, “Biden is literally worse than Al Queda” awhile back.

yawn.
It's every election nowadays. It's all so boring and tiring

Yawn indeed

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The goal of a Disinformation campaign is to make you not believe anything.
Ooooh, you said one of the keywords!

Even a cursory glance at history, especially in the last couple centuries since mass information campaigns were possible, would make anyone with half a brain not trust anything

But yeah, RUSHA BOT FARM REEEE MISINFORMATION

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The goal of a Disinformation campaign is to make you not believe anything.
It works all too well on the Ifails of the world, all about not being unable to face the chaotic world and their own stupidity so they convince themselves they are so much smarter than anyone else by believing nonsense. Only they know the Truth!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Even a cursory glance at history, especially in the last couple centuries since mass information campaigns were possible, would make anyone with half a brain not trust anything

Russian is not running disinfo campaigns including assassinations in Western Democracies?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Russian is not running disinfo campaigns including assassinations in Western Democracies?
An assassination is a disinfo campaign?

Also, be truthful with yourself here, do you think the CIA isn't running "disinfo" campaigns?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

So who do you trust to get your beliefs?

It's not like you don't have beliefs.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008