Victory will be our ultimate revenge

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Bottom line is that we have a president who is frail, facing severe cognitive decline, and has been a career politician without a whole lot to show for his years of service. Oh, and his son likes to get wasted. Still, Biden has managed to get more done than Trump though.

Then we have Trump, who is starting to show signs of cognitive decline as well, and he's a piece of sh!t human - who would sell his own kids out to avoid jail time - you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. :leaders are supposed to unite a country, not divide it. Trump only cares about Trump.

So here we are - two shitty candidates who aren't worthy of the presidency - yet, this is who we get to choose from. You guys can chase your tails all day long trying to one-up each other, but I won't bother participating.

Be mad at the system we have been given, not the candidates. Fuck our do-nothing congress, fuck lobbyists who have too much power, fuck the electoral college, fuck gerrymandering, and a big fuck you to our supreme court - who are supposed to be neutral and impartial along political lines (looking at you Clarence Thomas - you corrupt piece of sh!t).

Carry on with the circle-jerk - but pace yourselves... long way till November.
You should change your handle to definitely.

Reactions: kidfury

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You believe this charges and trust the system. There's no fixing this disagreement. We're on different planes of understanding
You believe Donald Trump, George Sanros, Kari lake and you want to lecture others about being manipulated by the government? :monkey:

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
No, it’s a statement of fact.

I don’t want the man back but I’m not going to lie, if he does win, seeing even more pictures of snotty “progressives” wailing in anguish is going to warm my Shadenfreudian cockles for years to come.

Revenge of The Deplorables.
Just because you can declare it a statement of fact doesn’t make it one.:LOL:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
No, it’s a statement of fact.

I don’t want the man back but I’m not going to lie, if he does win, seeing even more pictures of snotty “progressives” wailing in anguish is going to warm my Shadenfreudian cockles for years to come.

Revenge of The Deplorables.
Agreed. It's going to be epic. Everything we were taught about American values will be finally flushed away, out of sight, disintegrating in a sh!t broth.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Agreed. It's going to be epic. Everything we were taught about American values will be finally flushed away, out of sight, disintegrating in a sh!t broth.
Having read a bit of what you’ve written, what you call American Values, I’d call The Whining of Spoiled Children.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the problem is that the system runs on money and the money gets what it wants

furthermore, if you want age cielings, term limits, ban on stock trading, and/or an end to the revolving door with lobbying industry, then you have to convince the same people CURRENTLY PROFITING OFF OF THESE THINGS to draft and pass legislation TO END THEIR ABILITY TO PROFIT OFF OF THESE THINGS

this is one of the critical flaws in our current system of government
You know how you convince them?

Protests that are actually like what you guys think January 6 was, Paul Pelosi actually getting brained with a hammer, etc. All the things that you are horrified of when the poor cathedral gets scared. Remind them who is boss, even if it takes blood