Verdict reached

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't know why anyone laughs at this

we exist in a first world nation; rape is cruel and unusual punishment if there ever was such a thing

we treat this facet of our criminal justice system with far too much deference

it's disgusting
What's the solution to stop this?

Not that I disagree with you, but outside of solitary for everyone in prison, what's the solution to violence inside?

Chauvin's going to get killed anyway. He signed his death warrant when he interacted with George Floyd that day

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

we exist in a first world nation; rape is cruel and unusual punishment if there ever was such a thing

it's disgusting
So, are you saying that Skully and his ilk are disgusting? I agree!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

it's disgusting
Gang rape is common in Sunni muslim culture as an act of humiliation. I think your disagreement with this practice make you a racist. sry

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Gang rape is common in Sunni muslim culture as an act of humiliation. I think your disagreement with this practice make you a racist. sry
I very much had a live an let live attitude about the muslin religion until I went to the Middle East and saw it first hand.

Holy sh!t!

I will NEVER go to the Middle East again.

Unless it's for a lot of money or I get to have sex with some hot Egyptian chicky. :dancing:

Then I might consider it.

But I'm going to need a pod to fly in.

Reactions: mundus

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002

it's disgusting
What's funny is the naivety of anyone who believes he is not being sentenced to physical abuse. This is so far removed from the reality that is prison in this country, it's frankly amazing as fvck. Come down out of your ivory tower and maybe educate yourself re what the prison experience is in this country. Protective custody is solitary confinement. An experience that transforms previously sane men into slobbering lunatics. The DC kill will be instant status in the prison world. Welcome to reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What's funny is the naivety of anyone who believes he is not being sentenced to physical abuse. This is so far removed from the reality that is prison in this country, it's frankly amazing as fvvk. Come down out of your ivory tower and maybe educate yourself re what the prison experience is in this country. Protective custody is solitary confinement. An experience that transforms previously sane men into slobbering lunatics. The DC kill will be instant status in the prison world. Welcome to reality.

My girl friend says I would do well in solitary.

I kind of live like that ITRW

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
What's the solution to stop this?

Not that I disagree with you, but outside of solitary for everyone in prison, what's the solution to violence inside?

Chauvin's going to get killed anyway. He signed his death warrant when he interacted with George Floyd that day
Jail could be not so bad if everyone just chilled out. Part of the problem is probably overcrowding

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
pullup bar and a squat rack....maybe a bigger window

and some records

I'm gtg

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
What's funny is the naivety of anyone who believes he is not being sentenced to physical abuse. This is so far removed from the reality that is prison in this country, it's frankly amazing as fvvk. Come down out of your ivory tower and maybe educate yourself re what the prison experience is in this country. Protective custody is solitary confinement. An experience that transforms previously sane men into slobbering lunatics. The DC kill will be instant status in the prison world. Welcome to reality.

That's a poor article, but has a cool word in it; ouroboros