Verdict reached

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I wasn’t comparing them. I said it surprises me. That’s the overhead section that you kooked on. Kook.

I’m not in favor of either violence or destruction. You’re ok with it when it suits your fancy. As long as you aren’t directly involved.

If the shitbag cop hadn’t been convicted are you also a proponent of burning Minneapolis to cinders?

Also, eat excremental matter.
Why does it surprise you?

Does it surprise you that surf is really good In front of your house but at the same time sucky on the Atlantic side? :unsure:

That's what you're doing. Invalid comparisons all day.

I'm not in favor of violence and destruction, it's never justified. We have laws for that, so suck it.

You are constantly equating the cause for racial justice and equality with rioting and looting.
I support only the former.

Do you think it's a coincidence that ifailalot and grapeboi, the two racist adjacent kooks, love your posts?

But we can't use the R word because it's too offensive to your ilk.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Why does it surprise you?

Does it surprise you that surf is really good In front of your house but at the same time sucky on the Atlantic side? :unsure:

That's what you're doing. Invalid comparisons all day.

I'm not in favor of violence and destruction, it's never justified. We have laws for that, so suck it.

You are constantly equating the cause for racial justice and equality with rioting and looting.
I support only the former.

Do you think it's a coincidence that ifailalot and grapeboi, the two racist adjacent kooks, love your posts?

But we can't use the R word because it's too offensive to your ilk.
R as in reaching?

Constantly?

Love?

I’ve never shot my board at a grom. :shameonyou: