Varial foam Article/Ride Reports?

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I have no complaints about Varial. The foam feels nice and rides really well. But I’m probably going to sell my Stamps twin. Realizing that I like a heavier board with a stringer.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Braa go ibolic dude its the tech of the future :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Mike from Pure Glass seems to agree iBolic is F&cking next level!

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

"Call me an idiot….but this is the most innovative and next level advancement in surfboard blanks since Grubby started Clark. I’ll probably never lam one but give credit where it’s due. @firewiresurfboards @slaterdesigns #i-bolic. Fucking next level that people have trying to figure out for years. Carbon is about to become obsolete."

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Mike from Pure Glass seems to agree iBolic is F&cking next level!

View attachment 140561

View attachment 140562

"Call me an idiot….but this is the most innovative and next level advancement in surfboard blanks since Grubby started Clark. I’ll probably never lam one but give credit where it’s due. @firewiresurfboards @slaterdesigns #i-bolic. Fucking next level that people have trying to figure out for years. Carbon is about to become obsolete."
Last paragraph sounds like some serious ball lickin' to me:shrug: Regardless pure glass does great job and very happy 2x pu/epoxy boards done with S glass and both have color: spray, other tint:shaka:

Reactions: ReForest

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I doubt the Pure Glass dude would make a public statement like that unless he believed it.

I’ve had some great epoxies from there, including some rad carbon railed boards.