Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
I was with you up until the end there, when you made assumptions about me. You're old enough and educated enough to know about the whole ass out of u and me thing. I'll just leave that there.

Superspreader, I don't think so. Live in a town of less than 300 people, never mix even with any of them. I was social isolating since way before covid was ever mentioned in a passing conversation. Noone I can spread to/receive from.

:shameonyou:

Elvis.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::loser:
Point well taken.
I thought you lived in a favela.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
To the best of anyone's knowledge he wasn't vaxxed. I never said I knew for a fact

- As far as anyone can tell, he wasn't vaxxed.

- The polio vax took about a year from testing trials to rollout to widespread adoption around.1954 to 1955. There was no 'long term' test of the polio vax before people started to taking getting jabs by the tens of millions. The developers of the polio vax didn't have genetic sequencing tools like crispr and a million other genetic tools to speed along the process. Millions of parents risked their kids' lives to prevent them from getting polio.
Polio killed and maimed a lot of children, and there was no way to predict which children would have lasting complications. COVID overwhelmingly hospitalizes and kills adults with comorbidities. Consequently, the vax is a much-clearer choice for adults who haven't already had COVID even if it was created at Warp Speed, but I don't see how it's a clear choice for children and neither did the FDA when they approved it for children.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Polio killed and maimed a lot of children, and there was no way to predict which children would have lasting complications. COVID overwhelmingly hospitalizes and kills adults with comorbidities. Consequently, the vax is a much-clearer choice for adults who haven't already had COVID even if it was created at Warp Speed, but I don't see how it's a clear choice for children and neither did the FDA when they approved it for children.
I'm not a pediatrician or a virologist. One of my very good friends is one of the heads of the infectious diseases unit at our medical university. She thought it was a good idea to get our kids vaxxed. So we did. So far we've all had covid. And a very mild version at that. So far so good.

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
It makes me quite sad
watching erBBers
arguing with fools
Hawaiian wisdom from a '60's Surfer Magazine, something close to: "Mo' Betta we should ax like Bruddas"

But then again one of mine is a real A H.

Last edited:

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
was just reading about the bubonic plague
it came back in 2017 to madagascar and was resistant to antibiotics

Reactions: sh3

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Stab's article is painting him as already getting the the shot.

The question is?
Did he just now get 1 shot... which means he cant get the 2nd shot for at least 1-2 months. If so, can he get the 2nd shot and booster in time before the event?

Or did he get both shots already but not boosted? Or did he already get both shots, and boosted?

Also, if he got both shots and boosted how long ago was that? Because the vaccine could wear off within 6-12 months (CDC doesnt know)? Will he have to restart the whole process from scratch?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Guys, we've had the vaxxes for over a year. If you're worried about myocarditis from the mRNA shots - a risk which I showed exceeds the risk of incidental toponinemia from COVID in men under 40 | Moderna - we have the J&J (my choice!), Covaxin, or Novavax. We further need to stop denying immunity from previous infection as being protective of severe disease which goes against 2,500 years of what we know about immunity.

Above all IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.