Unmasked children are a public health threat, but people defacating in the streets are not

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Explain to me how this is “playing it safe” and then explain how playing it safe is relevant to science and data that would require another week of masking but not more.
Put like that any point in time appears arbitrary.
Protesting now that it's coming to an end just seems like leakage to me.
This.

Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Explain to me how this is “playing it safe” and then explain how playing it safe is relevant to science and data that would require another week of masking but not more.
It's better to mistake a stick for a snake than a snake for a stick.

I think the mandates should end. FYI

For me the best choice is to come up with my own mask wearing management strategies, rather than loose my job with the mandates ending soon.

There is a lot of things I can do.

I'm a pretty good sneak when I need to be because I present myself as guilieless.

The best liars are people who don't lie.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Arbitrary rules are antithetical to the American experiment.

And you still haven’t answered. What metric are they using?
The rules weren't arbitrary. The start and end dates were timed for convenience.

PS, arbitrary means random. These dates aren't random. They're specifically chosen to give people time to prepare and create to create clarity, which is the opposite of random.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The rules weren't arbitrary. The start and end dates were timed for convenience.

PS, arbitrary means random. These dates aren't random. They're specifically chosen to give people time to prepare and create to create clarity, which is the opposite of random.
"prepare" for what?

Are people that stupid they don't know how to go back to normal?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
1. I see your point and don’t really understand the 12 day waiting period or whatever it is. How much can really change in that time? So yeah it’s kinda dumb.

2. Shrieking about it now just seems like you Karens are running out of things to cry about and as @Autoprax said stinks of leakage. You should be happy it’s coming to an end, lighten up.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Tell us how it effects you down in Texass?
Wut?

2. Shrieking about it now just seems like you Karens are running out of things to cry about and as @Autoprax said stinks of leakage. You should be happy it’s coming to an end, lighten up.
Did you read the article? There will still be a mandate in SF schools past March 12th.

And yes, I do have a problem with it because it is literal child abuse.

Reactions: Ifallalot