Unmasked children are a public health threat, but people defacating in the streets are not

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Parents are pussies for making their kids still wear masks

would the teachers close school for the day if simply no child showed up in a mask?

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Except it’s still continuing in SF schools. Because unmasked kids are a greater public health risk than people shitting on the streets :drowning:
It will end in a couple of weeks.

We still have to wear them.

I took mine off when I'm at the board talking the last two weeks.

I won't be surprised if someone complains.

There are retards on the far left pushing for mask forever but I don't think they will win that war.

It really is mask theater at this point.

*The mask at school is easy to control than the homeless problem.

Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It will end in a couple of weeks.

We still have to wear them.

I took mine off when I'm at the board talking the last two weeks.

I won't be surprised if someone complains.

There are retards on the far left pushing for mask forever but I don't think they will win that war.

It really is mask theater at this point.

*The mask at school is easy to control than the homeless problem.
So why participate in the theatre if you’re a parent?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So why participate in the theatre if you’re a parent?
You have to do a cost to benefit analysis.

If I felt strongly about the kids wearing masks and I thought the mandate was going to continue, I would just pull my kids out of school.

But pulling them out of public school and educating them privately has its own costs too.

The masks will be gone by April, I predict.

They should be gone now but bueracracies move slow.

That is the cost of living a big complex society.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
def not before i wont require one to go to ralphs next door. lots of places here still amking you wear one.
That's because they don't generally have staff to check for vax. That's what I'm being told by business I work with. anyway.

Supposedly the "mandate" is being dropped Friday in LA for all people, vaxxed or not.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They are trying to play it safe.

I agree, the mask mandates should end now.

They will
Explain to me how this is “playing it safe” and then explain how playing it safe is relevant to science and data that would require another week of masking but not more.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
That's because they don't generally have staff to check for vax. That's what I'm being told by business I work with. anyway.

Supposedly the "mandate" is being dropped Friday in LA for all people, vaxxed or not.
What happens on Friday that makes mask free living safe that doesnt apply to today?

Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

what was that, one week between no masks for vaxxed and no masks for all?

stupid

I used ifallalot's point about shoes on planes when a colleague asked aloud about masks on planes and everyone kind of grumbled and hung their heads

we are a stupid people