Unlicensed underground indoor yoga

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s funny when bots top these threads. Yoga? No yoga. It was all a joke Karen I swear

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Stocked for you subway!
For me, yoga is pretty much necessary to avoid getting really irritated with my people. I feel like it's really improved my surfing too.

Now, to subway this thread, I'm a big Mr. coffee fan. I think it's like a blank slate, so if you have good water and a good ground, you will get good coffee drink.

We tried this yuppy ass thing that housed the beans, then ground them straight into the filter (on a timer). Yeah, yeah, sounds super awesome and easy, but fck no. The thing was loud enough to wakes us up, and the grind sucked and it poured water inconsistantly AND it was a bitch to clean, and it needed cleaned weekly.

Fck. no. mr. coffee all the way.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.43.58 PM.png

Reactions: Aruka

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The first rule about Outlaw Yoga is you don't talk about Outlaw Yoga. The second rule about Outlaw Yoga is you don't talk about Outlaw Yoga.

I'm surrounded by amateurs...

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
First class just started downstairs. Got a true HEPA large room air filter set to germ mode, been humming away all night. Dogs chill. Everyone in masks. I’m upstairs with a carafe of OG Peruvian staying out of the way (made in a mr coffee dammit and it’s delicious) and our lawyer said just make sure you have signed waivers from all students, and we are following the social distance and mask guidelines, 5 students (max we can host in our living room) I’m only posting this because I wanted to type the phrase “OUTLAW YOGA” and because I’m proud of my wife and I know my anarchic-libertarian dad would Have been SUPER proud of her too. She has a few different squads that are stocked to practice here through the winter. Not charging very much, but an extra few hundred a week is more than welcome.

OUTLAW YOGA!
reported to LBNYPD and NYS dept of health

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and MrSteve

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
"I mean, if it's a pandemic.. wouldn't we be stacking bodies?" Antoon said. "You don't even hear about anyone dying. Only what you listen on the news.":love: