Unlicensed underground indoor yoga

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
First class just started downstairs. Got a true HEPA large room air filter set to germ mode, been humming away all night. Dogs chill. Everyone in masks. I’m upstairs with a carafe of OG Peruvian staying out of the way (made in a mr coffee dammit and it’s delicious) and our lawyer said just make sure you have signed waivers from all students, and we are following the social distance and mask guidelines, 5 students (max we can host in our living room) I’m only posting this because I wanted to type the phrase “OUTLAW YOGA” and because I’m proud of my wife and I know my anarchic-libertarian dad would Have been SUPER proud of her too. She has a few different squads that are stocked to practice here through the winter. Not charging very much, but an extra few hundred a week is more than welcome.

OUTLAW YOGA!

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
hunny bunny has been hosting beach workouts to a small group of renegades.

funnily enough, one of the regulars is a licensed trainer who is out of shape and wants to snap back after putting on the covid-15.

• Love
Reactions: PPK96754

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Awesome, Subway! :cheers:

Although I have to say when you said unlicensed, underground, I was kind of picturing this:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Been doing jiu jitsu inside and outside since April.

I never stopped working (I’m ‘essential’) so why stop playing?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Pics can be arranged. Tomorrow morning Class is back on the beach though. 60 degrees and sunny all week, and yeah her hardy regulars don’t mind yoga on A chilly beach, and I think nearly all of her different little squads are comfortable when it is truly too cold for beach yoga to come indoors. We can only have 5 students max, so we will have to upgrade our reservation system. Exciting to see her flourish

I've been die hard mr coffe forever not. that i haven’t had my share of French press, Turkish, all manners of espresso

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
IRS = Subway’d!
She ain’t making THAT much cash and at least this year, probably spent more on web design, our graphics logos and website, and a little paid marketing etc, they can come at me bro! although I guess since we did start an LLC we will have to at least file the “loss”. Which reminds me I/we need a biz checking and biz CC card.

Jun 24, 2020
This is so awesome. I am also a big fan of yoga and have been practicing it for a year now. I started out of a simple interest because my friend also did yoga and she told me that she feels very good like that and she recommended me to try. I didn't listen and simply forgot about this idea until one day I found this site yogapractice.com that inspired me enormously and made me want to try. I'm not at all sorry that I took such a step in my life.

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Awesome, Subway! :cheers:

Although I have to say when you said unlicensed, underground, I was kind of picturing this:

me too. is the first rule about Underground Yoga Club that you don't talk about Underground Yoga Club?