Unite the Right

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
If I had to list them in order of importance free speech would be number 1 and that most certainly precludes me from voting for much of the democrat party.

Other than that, I have worked behind the scenes to help elect local officials in my city to various positions. Every single one of them are democrats.

Is there an Inconsistent Party?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
If I had to list them in order of importance free speech would be number 1 and that most certainly precludes me from voting for much of the democrat party.

Other than that, I have worked behind the scenes to help elect local officials in my city to various positions. Every single one of them are democrats.

If you had the ability to put aside your linear thinking and maybe turned off your TV for a couple months you might be able to see the consistency in my politics.

Anything that furthers the cause of individual liberty and civil rights, and responsibility, is where I stand.

Live and let live.

Clean up your messes.

As for me helping dems get elected. It’s really just a matter pragmatism. These are dems that are running against crazy, straw banning, speech denying, illegal alien harboring nut job dems.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:

If you had the ability to put aside your linear thinking and maybe turned off your TV for a couple months you might be able to see the consistency in my politics.

Anything that furthers the cause of individual liberty and civil rights, and responsibility, is where I stand.

Live and let live.

Clean up your messes.
You’re a libertarian who works to elect Democrats. Whatever floats your boat.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:
Read the thread from the beginning.

All the info is there.

You are playing your dummy game alone.

Have fun.
So in other words no, you can’t find a single thing that the proud boys stand for that is fascist.

thanks.
No, in other words you are a fucktard who Is not interested in honest discussion.

You ran from every thread because you've said something dumb, by your own admission even.

If you don't know who Proud Bois are, you're either dumb, lazy or can't read.

Probably all three.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
Wow Fecal had a good meltdown yesterday while I was actually being a productive member of society
So you went to the Unite the Right rally?

How many Antifa did you scratch?

I hope your fight to protect the white Western Culture and "worship the entrepreneur" is going well.

Ciao

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:

All the info is there.

Have fun.
So in other words no, you can’t find a single thing that the proud boys stand for that is fascist.

thanks.
No, in other words you are a fucktard who Is not interested in honest discussion.

You ran from every thread because you've said something dumb, by your own admission even.

Probably all three.
I’ve been asking you politely to offer up evidence that the proud boys are, as you claim, fascist. Seems like something that should be pretty simple. You’ve responded to me several times putting in the effort to write words yet nomine of those words address the question of what it is the proud boys stand for that’s fascist.

I have continued to provide you an open forum to air these view you deem fascist and I’ve done so calmly without any person animosity directed at you whatsoever.

And you call me a “fucktard that’s not interested in honest discussion”?

You made an assertion (the proud are fascist). I asked for clarification and evidence to back up your assertion and have received only insults.

So who is is really who’s not interested in discussing this?

If I said “Fecal is a child molester” and when you ask to prove it I simply responded, “you are! Fucktard!” Would you consider that an honest discussion?

So one more chance.

Give me ONE THING that the proud boys stand for that you consider to be fascist.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:

Live and let live.

Clean up your messes.
You’re a libertarian who works to elect Democrats. Whatever floats your boat.
Did I say I was a libertarian? I don’t recall saying that.

You really seem obsessed with labels and neat little boxes.

Simple minds....

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:

All the info is there.

Have fun.

thanks.

Probably all three.
I’ve been asking you politely to offer up evidence that the proud boys are, as you claim, fascist. Seems like something that should be pretty simple. You’ve responded to me several times putting in the effort to write words yet nomine of those words address the question of what it is the proud boys stand for that’s fascist.

I have continued to provide you an open forum to air these view you deem fascist and I’ve done so calmly without any person animosity directed at you whatsoever.

You made an assertion (the proud are fascist). I asked for clarification and evidence to back up your assertion and have received only insults.

If I said “Fecal is a child molester” and when you ask to prove it I simply responded, “you are! Fucktard!” Would you consider that an honest discussion?

So one more chance.

Give me ONE THING that the proud boys stand for that you consider to be fascist.

Again...

You know very well what the answer is, if you read any posts in this thread and many others.

But you're not interested in answers because you just want a gotcha.

The problem is that you are not sharp enough to make the gotcha.

Discussing anything with you is pointless.

You're GrossDad 2

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:

All the info is there.

Have fun.

thanks.

Probably all three.

So one more chance.

Again...

You know very well what the answer is, if you read any posts in this thread and many others.

But you're not interested in answers because you just want a gotcha.

The problem is that you are not sharp enough to make the gotcha.

Discussing anything with you is pointless.

You're GrossDad 2
Write one answer here. One. I’m not going through 9 pages of thread. Write one fucking fascist thing the proud boys stand for right here.

You aren’t discussing a fucking thing here. You are refusing to discuss.

One thing. Write it.

I don’t want a gotcha. I want to know what you think the proud boys fascism consists of.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You’re both idiots. Promotion of masculinity and ultranationalism are Fascist tenets of Proudboyism

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1whoknows said:
You’re both idiots. Promotion of masculinity and ultranationalism are Fascist tenets of Proudboyism
I see that they promote masculinity. I don’t consider masculinity to be fascism.

Can you give me an example of their promotion of “ultranationalism”?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I guess you’re not a libertarian, as libertarians tend spout that word every other sentence, like it’s some profound conclusion.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1whoknows said:
I guess you’re not a libertarian, as libertarians tend spout that word every other sentence, like it’s some profound conclusion.
Similar to calling everything “fascism”.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
1whoknows said:
I see that they promote masculinity. I don’t consider masculinity to be fascism.
what do you consider to be fascism?