Unite the Right

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I’m sure we all support their right to organize marches.

Do any of you support or agree with what the Unite the Right movement stands for? Do you support what they’re endorsing? Just curious.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-battle-that-erupted-in-charlottesville-is-far-from-over/567167/

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I don’t know what they stand for or endorse other than white supremacy

I don’t agree with white supremacy

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad said:
If not for the morons on this site I wouldn't even know these idiots exist.
what about when they ran a woman over with a car...

would that have risen to the lofty heights of your awareness?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
afoaf said:
GromsDad said:

Surf videos and NRA TV... that’s it.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
afoaf said:
GromsDad said:

Or the large riots they incited in Charlottesville that led to that death.

Funny thing is, if you listened to morons like gromsdad you'd think the left were the only ones who were violent. People forget their counterparts on the right are the only ones who have a death on their hands.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
Do you hold the Antifa idiots blameless? Seems to me that they are the real violent troublemakers. Takes two to tango and both are shitty people.
So the dummies that ran someone over and killed them, fired guns at counter protesters and do all the same buffoonery as antifa aren't the real troublemakers?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of neighboring Maryland, said on Friday that "hate has no place in our society," and that he had directed state agencies to work with their counterparts in Washington and Virginia to ensure the safety of all citizens.
"As we face this invasion of vile and perverted ideology infesting our region, we stand united in our conviction that a diverse and inclusive Maryland is a stronger Maryland," he said.

This white power sh!t is some trump inspired sh!t

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
just think, without Woodrow Wilson you might not have ever had your "liberal/progressive" piñatas!

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
afoaf said:
just think, without Woodrow Wilson you might not have ever had your "liberal/progressive" piñatas!
Say what you will about Woody, he at least didn't mince words about who he was and what he and his merry band were up to......which of course led Progressives to re-brand themselves as Liberals when the general public found out how vile the "Progressives" truly were (and still are), thus the my use of the sneer quotes.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
afoaf said:
GromsDad said:

Would that incident have even happened if not for social media creating it? Seriously. We are talking about the outermost fringes of society here and that goes for the white supremecist assholes and the antifa assholes. None of these fringe assholes deserve our attention. They all need to go back to their mommy's basements.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What part of the following from my posts on this topic do you fail to understand?

outermost fringes of society
white supremecist assholes
fringe assholes
Takes two to tango
both are shitty people

How do you take from that language that there is "apologism" (is that even a word) or that someone is my comrade?

PS: You're a moron.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
manbearpig said:
People forget their counterparts on the right are the only ones who have a death on their hands.
Isn't that mostly because the Left have such shitty aim?

:dancing: