Twitter > Gab > Parler

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
When I look at the hot chicks on instagram, I feel like I am being used.
We kind of are, and to add insult to the injury, the chick doesn't want us perving and her sponsors don't want us copping the gear and making it uncool either.

We're being used and we're bycatch. They put the shrimp on ice and toss us overboard or trade 55 gal drum of our carcasses to fisherman for a six pack.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We kind of are, and to add insult to the injury, the chick doesn't want us perving and her sponsors don't want us copping the gear and making it uncool either.

We're being used and we're bycatch. They put the shrimp on ice and toss us overboard or trade 55 gal drum of our carcasses to fisherman for a six pack.
No way dude, all of those chicks are looking for guys just like us.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I might take a peep and then turn away.

I think it's funny when guys mock hot chicks and people say, "Oh, yeah. Like you could get a chick that hot."

To which I say, "Yeah, that is why I mock her. Knock that little C right off her pedestal." :poop:

(Actually, I try to control this urge to do this.)

And, lastly, I also think that sexual signaling to a broad audience is potentially dangerous for the hot girl. In that population are some real creeps.

--Conservative savage/creep out!

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
a pretty interesting read on the bifurcation of socials....

Parler is being introduced as a cure for the leftist censorship and bias displayed by Facebook and Twitter. That's great. Parler doesn't discriminate or censor based on politics.

However, Parler will fail, because of its achilles heel. Parler forces people to give up their internet anonymity merely to read posts. That's rotten and stupid, and will force Parler into anonymity.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Parler is being introduced as a cure for the leftist censorship and bias displayed by Facebook and Twitter. That's great. Parler doesn't discriminate or censor based on politics.

However, Parler will fail, because of its achilles heel. Parler forces people to give up their internet anonymity merely to read posts. That's rotten and stupid, and will force Parler into anonymity.
Post over there with rest of your Ilk.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
@breekleintop
@hildeee
@talisalo
@chynna.greene
@abc7briannaruffalo
@laura_sanko

We need @keenfish for the real goods though
brianna ruffalo is insane

I’m not sure what to make of women this hot doing weather reporting

you would think she has way better options than this

maybe she just really likes weather?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
When I look at the hot chicks on instagram, I feel like I am being used.

I need vagina access to feel safe.
they are mostly too aggressive about putting it out there

I realize that’s a bit of a contradiction because I am perving on them

but I prefer slutty chicks to at least fake innocence

the right balance is somewhat rare

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I don't find these instagram girls attractive

my brain doesn't interpret them as real people

it's like coming across the CGI pron on pronhub....NEXT

this dude does not abide

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I don't find these instagram girls attractive

my brain doesn't interpret them as real people

it's like coming across the CGI pron on pronhub....NEXT

this dude does not abide
I agree generally

that weather girl is something else though

I keep hoping people will list more like her

does she have a sister or something?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I agree generally

that weather girl is something else though

I keep hoping people will list more like her

does she have a sister or something?
I don't know. But when Leslie Lopez got pregnant and had really bad morning sickness and ABC 7 brought out Brianna in her place we all became winners

And Leslie Lopez is a 10 as well

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
brianna ruffalo is insane

I’m not sure what to make of women this hot doing weather reporting

you would think she has way better options than this

maybe she just really likes weather?
Local News and especially weather is the perfect intersection of accessibility and fewer creeps. Hillary Andrews I always thought was a dime at 90s Weather Channel, and that dude anchor she was with totally harass creeped her into lawsuit/recede from public eye category.

You're on TV, making decent money, increasing your profile, and you are getting invited to all the local 'events' of your own accord; you're not the new hottest 20-something server at the cool hangout restaurant only in the room by dint of being on some dude's arm.

It's much easier to f--k a Jaguars player into matrimony in Jacksonville if you are attending events they are at single as a weather chick than as some rich sponsor's girlfriend, where half the players are getting texts from their agent "DO NOT TRY TO F__K THE BRUNETTE WITH THE DSLs AND THE THUNDERCHEST UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PLAYING IN CALGARY NEXT YEAR."

But look at the other options.

- National journalism tends to be incredibly competitive; you can burn out long before you are even in the room where your looks + resume get analyzed to see if they measure up.

- Judged sports, if you don't have the physical tools (them t!ts aren't helping agility) in addition to the looks, you can forget it, and the turnover looks much higher, as does the rigged creep factor

- Modelling is incredibly competitive and incredibly creeped out

- Music = modelling + musical ability or at least can sing somewhat, highly competitive

- Acting = the OG creepfest, viciously competitive in the extreme

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Ocean