Turkey just began their attack on the Kurds. Civillians dead

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
"President Erdogan, he’s tough, but I get along with him. And maybe that’s a bad thing, but I think it’s a really good thing. Because, frankly, he wanted to wipe out — he has a big problem with the Kurds, as everyone knows. And he had a 65,000-man army at the border, and he was going to wipe out the Kurds, who helped us with ISIS. We took out the caliphate. We have 100 percent of the caliphate. And I called him and I asked him not to do it. They are, I guess, natural enemies of his or Turkey’s. And he hasn’t done it. They were lined up to go out and wipe out the people that we just defeated the ISIS caliphate with, and I said, “You can’t do that.” "

--President Trump in Osaka, Japan. June 29th, 2019.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
"President Erdogan, he’s tough, but I get along with him. And maybe that’s a bad thing, but I think it’s a really good thing. Because, frankly, he wanted to wipe out — he has a big problem with the Kurds, as everyone knows. And he had a 65,000-man army at the border, and he was going to wipe out the Kurds, who helped us with ISIS. We took out the caliphate. We have 100 percent of the caliphate. And I called him and I asked him not to do it. They are, I guess, natural enemies of his or Turkey’s. And he hasn’t done it. They were lined up to go out and wipe out the people that we just defeated the ISIS caliphate with, and I said, “You can’t do that.” "

--President Trump in Osaka, Japan. June 29th, 2019.
So Erdogan owned him just like his lover Kim?

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
He probably threatened the two trump towers in turkey but I'm just a layman making educated guesses here.

There is a reason presidents need to give up businesses, they become liabilities.

I believe the term is "conflict of interest"

Reactions: mundus

cdes

Nep status
Oct 9, 2006
$#!++ing on our allies and sucking up to dictators, because F$%*& the libs amirite snowflake?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think he said your pvssy smells badly and that all women have smelly pvssies. And that women are the worst.
Go back and read it again. I said his vagina is irritated. Like raw. Nothing about how his vagina smells. Now that you bring it up, based on your posts I bet there’s something rotten down in your Denmark. Peeew.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Considering what the Kurds suffered at the hands of ISIS, slaughtering those 12,000 prisoners has got to be on the table as far as they are concerned.
I was wondering about that as well.

Guard1 "So, we let them go? They might f with Turkey...and since we don't like Turkey, out of our hair and into theirs. Win win, right?"

Guard 2 "Yeah, but they hate us. Maybe more."

G1 "Yeah...."

G2 "Hey, you know, I don't want to evac with this case of ammo...it is pretty heavy."

G1 "There's kerosene around....."

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Sounds like this is the group you want to reach out to. Their objectives being maintaining peace and humanitarian aid and such. I doubt your outrage will accomplish much here. There’s a link to the UN website in the above link.
I heard a former UN employee say that there is a common saying among them: “The UN is where idealism goes to die”.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

We get to use our Space Force, save money on foreign aid, AND walk away from Middle East as long as certain half-lifes allow.

Win-win-win.
I want the first Space Force project to be Rods from God

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA

We get to use our Space Force, save money on foreign aid, AND walk away from Middle East as long as certain half-lifes allow.

Win-win-win.
Who is going to write the screen play that riffs off this utterance:

Alexa/Siri, I need you to nuke Zurich and Djibouti for me.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Now that Trump is in a death spiral, world leaders like Erdogan are just gonna ignore him. Problem is, lots of those guys are murderous assholes.

So many bad things come out of the Middle East. If we leave them alone, groups like Al Qaeda fester and grow. It would have been in our national interest to intervene, as it often is over there. However, whenever we do intervene over there, we get involved in ancient tribal conflicts and have unnecessary wars where people are slaughtered or we end up having to pick the lesser of two evils where no matter what we do we are fvcked.

The Middle East is where no matter what we do, we are fvcked.