Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
We are circling the drain as a nation and a culture
The funny thing is for all the pant shitting about the emasculation of men because of trans people and wokeness the same clowns will shrug their shoulders about sh!t like this.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I did not use the word enlightenment. I used the word coherence. We need act in coherence with each other and our earth.

The planet produces life and is therefore alive. In our mammalian understanding, the feminine is the one to bring forth life.

After every cataclysmic event, the earth has managed to create a higher evolutionary form.

We are on the knife’s edge of either evolving to a higher form or causing an extinction event for humans.

We have the technology, we have the inner connectedness, we just need to evolve consciously. Recognizing we are all one and just a sliver of the whole pie. Same ancient waters and cosmic dust in our bodies and same origins of our spirits and soul.
I'm glad someone started talking religion.

We are circling the drain as a nation and a culture
Word?

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This whole gay stuff and trans stuff is new to some folks? Its been around since the dawn of man.
The poison is in the dose.

I trip on how people freak out about the far left but are fine with the far right.

And vice versa.

My Donald Trump loving friend complains about the left and then says there is no extremism on the Right.

That is an error due to motivated reasoning.

Most people are working trying to live their lives.

These extremist are rocking the fucking canoe.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some people are wired to accept that software.

I really think it's genetic more than environment.

Magical thinking feels good.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
The fact that there are still a measurable number of practicing Zoroastrians, an absurd amount of wiccans, and countless other hoodoo and voodoo religions in various pockets around the world, I agree, it is simply insane that any one religion can possibly think it to be THE one. None of us have the first clue about the higher powers and elements defining our universe. And many refuse to accept that it really can all just be organized chaos and physics that we just don’t understand yet.

Reactions: Boneroni and $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The fact that there are still a measurable number of practicing Zoroastrians, an absurd amount of wiccans, and countless other hoodoo and voodoo religions in various pockets around the world, I agree, it is simply insane that any one religion can possibly think it to be THE one. None of us have the first clue about the higher powers and elements defining our universe. And many refuse to accept that it really can all just be organized chaos and physics that we just don’t understand yet.

Agreed

But why do we consider some of the more out there religions like Wicca and Scientology crazy and not something like Christianity which deals with concepts of immaculate conception and stuff like that? Think about it, we’re literally talking about a celestial being impregnating a married virgin.. IMHO it’s all nuts and it all uses some form of mythology and spiritual story telling to give us blanket answers to things in this world that we don’t have answers to and not knowing makes us uncomfortable. Religion gives us this comfort with the unknown and the religious organizations and their leaders exploit this for power, control and wealth. It’s really amazing to me how many of the same people who constantly shriek about the Government controlling us and taxing us to death have no problem bending over for their church and shelling out 10%.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Sorry can’t get aboard the religion train. It trips me out that people can’t see how arbitrary their belief system is. If you were born in Saudi Arabia you’d probably be a devout Muslim. In China, a committed Communist. Does that give no one pause?
Wasn't directing the religion part at you, but to answer your question, it tells me that man is religious and religions are handed down through families and nations are extensions of families.

Do you think the story of Moses meeting with God and receiving the ten commandments is apocryphal? By extension, the stories of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob doing the same?

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012

• Love
Reactions: Boneroni

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Do you think the story of Moses meeting with God and receiving the ten commandments is apocryphal? By extension, the stories of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob doing the same?
For the benefit of anyone who didn’t know
adjective
  1. Of questionable authorship or authenticity.
  2. Erroneous; fictitious.
  3. Of or having to do with the Apocrypha.
and, yeah, like most people, I think that’s fictitious
even when I used to buy into the new testament, I thought the Old Testament was mostly parables

Reactions: Boneroni