Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
The irony is too much.

You looked at the photo and you know exactly what happened?

Because an Ozzie conspiracy website, who you seeked in order to confirm what you want to believe, told you so?

But you choose to ignore what actually happened:

"The Michigan lawsuit, brought by two Republican poll challengers who leveled unfounded allegations of fraud -- not the campaign itself -- had also sought an independent audit of the election, which the judge also rejected.

The campaign did, however, attach this entire lawsuit as evidence of fraud in its own lawsuit filed in the state this week. It is not clear how this will affect their case, which a judge has yet to hear.

Chief Judge Timothy M. Kenny described the plaintiff’s "interpretation" of events on Election Day as "incorrect and not credible."

Biden leads Trump by 148,000 votes right now, maybe if Trump toned down his racist rhetoric, black people in Detroit wouldn't be so motivated to vote that POS out.

Wait.. I though your objection was that the information came from an Australian source. I'm sorry. I forgot that your only acceptable sources were Venezuelan communists.

Okay, run then. Ignore the fact that that picture shows a Michigan vote counter from an unpacked counting room excluding observers because the room is too crowded.

Reactions: Havoc

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Gay men who come out of the closet report a higher level of happiness.

My guess it's because all the fucking they get to do.

Chicks always got to put the brakes on sex train.

:dancing:
Higher than what is the question.

They have higher rates of depression, suicide and substance abuse than the general population.

You can find dozens of sources on the subject.

Maybe I'm gay?

nevermind...

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Wait.. I though your objection was that the information came from an Australian source. I'm sorry. I forgot that your only acceptable sources were Venezuelan communists.

Okay, run then. Ignore the fact that that picture shows a Michigan vote counter from an unpacked counting room excluding observers because the room is too crowded.
Wait, ABC is Venezuelan communists? :roflmao:

I didn't even know Venezuela was communist. :roflmao:

It's easily cross referenced with other legitimate sources, unlike your conspiracy vomit which can only be cross referenced with Dan fucking Bongino.

Is WSJ Venezuelan communist too? :roflmao:

The actual lawsuit:

New York fucking Post:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump is doing what he always does which is try to overwhelm the opposition with frivolous lawsuits to wear them out.

In this case, I fear it is a bridge too far. It his Little Big Horn, his Waterloo,

What works against the city to fight a zoning code or not pay a subcontractor won't work in this case.

Reactions: tacos and mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Higher than what is the question.

They have higher rates of depression, suicide and substance abuse than the general population.

You can find dozens of sources on the subject.

Maybe I'm gay?

nevermind...
You're talking about gays on gay lock down, like all the right wing homos here.

Okay, faggot?

• Love

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
You're talking about gays on gay lock down, like all the right wing homos here.

Okay, faggot?
It might help if you looked it up. I'm sure gays on lock down are a factor, but the problems go well beyond that.

Mental Health Facts for Gay Populations

On and on.

Faggot. :dancing:

Reality sucks, but try not to shoot the messenger?

Last edited:
  • Dislike

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It might help if you looked it up. I'm sure gays on lock down are a factor, but the problems go well beyond that.

Hey, man, why don't you go kill yourself?

I just like to say that gays that are out of the closet are happy to mock all the gay lock downers here.

I don't need facts to do that.

I might have read it somewhere. It's being in the closet that depresses. Why do you think coming out is such a big deal for them?

Who knew there were so many right wing homo surfers trying to keep that beast in its cage?

This place is thick with them.

Squildy told me guys are wired to go gay to cut the population so you know it true.:waving:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

Appologies to Ifallalot
You realize that is only one of a number of factors and that does nothing to mitigate anything I linked to. Tons of the people evaluated for all those surveys were in fact out. I'm sure being out does help. Obviously, according to empirical research, not enough. Unfortunately. One of the factors cited in the above links re depression/suicide/substance abuse, etc. was discrimination within the gay community itself interestingly enough. Gays hating on gays. But if you found that article (your Atlantic piece) you know all this because you waded through tons of material indicating the community has problems.

Oh well.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Mental Health Facts for Gay Populations

On and on.

Reality sucks, but try not to shoot the messenger?
This is the same bullshit narrative that transphobes are pushing.

Gays are crazy because being gay is a mental illness.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Again, in a vote count how does a candidate lose votes?

Well here's how.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Examining the code, internet geeks conclude 'Trump's win was yuuuge'

.....Perhaps you saw the video of a network Election Night broadcast made by a person (not identified), also posted on The Gateway Pundit, which showed a sudden switch of votes from Trump to Biden in Pennsylvania the night of Nov. 3. I took two screen shots from that video. Before the switch:

After:

You can see that, almost instantly, 19,958 votes were stolen from Trump, and 19,958 votes were added to Biden's total. The timestamp on the video (not shown in my pictures) is 10:23 P.M. (CST).

Well, this video also intrigued "Pede," and he (or she) went to work. Pennsylvania uses Dominion voting systems, which forward their data to Edison Research, which then Javascript-encodes it and sends it on to the New York Times and the networks. So "Pede" downloaded the Edison data for Pennsylvania from the New York Times at this address and analyzed it to locate all similar vote switches, as well as for votes that just went missing. (Although I've given you the link, I wouldn't bother opening it, because it's just a big pile of Javascript code that's incomprehensible to the naked eye unless you know your Javascript.) In the Javascript code, "Pede" located the specific code that changed the voting percentages for Trump and Biden:

Even if you're not a computer programmer, you can still see that the code changed the percentages shown in my pictures from Trump 56.6%, Biden 42.0% to Trump 56.0%, Biden 42.6%. (The code that caused the switch of 19,958 votes is buried elsewhere in the Javascript code. The "votes" shown are total votes cast, including for minor parties, and are not useful information here.) The timestamp on these events is Nov. 4, 4:07 A.M. GMT (10:07 P.M. CST Nov. 3) and Nov. 4, 4:08 A.M. GMT (10:08 P.M. CST Nov. 3). The 15-minute gap before this switch showed up on the TV is likely due to a delay in updating the Pennsylvania info at the network.

Now, I know nothing about "Pede," but as you can see, the vote switch was shown on TV, and "Pede" located that percentage switch in the code, which means that "Pede" is working with real data and has the skills needed to identify the code and expose the anomalies. My experience has been that geeky internet bloggers are a hell of a lot more honest than most any politician, and I think we can safely proceed on the assumption that the research "Pede" has done is offered in good faith. (The only clue to "Pede's" identity is that "Pede" refers to the events as "Nr. 187" and "Nr. 188", using the European abbreviation for "number" instead of the American "No." which suggests that "Pede" was born or educated overseas.)

As "Pede" puts it, "I made a script to run through the data and gather all instances where votes switched from Trump to Biden. 'Lost Votes' means that the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting."

Here are the results "Pede" found for the swing states:

Pennsylvania: Switched, 220,883; Lost Votes, 941,248

Florida: Switched, 21,422; Lost Votes, 456

Michigan: Switched, 20,213; Lost Votes, 21,882

Georgia: Switched, 17,407; Lost Votes, 33,574

Wisconsin: Switched, 2,078; Lost Votes, 3,408

North Carolina: Switched, 0; Lost Votes, 15

Also:

Arizona: Switched, 4,492; Lost Votes, 0

Minnesota: Switched, 2,766; Lost Votes, 195,650

Colorado: Switched, 1,809; Lost Votes, 0

Nevada: Switched, 0 Lost Votes, 0

Remember, these numbers are for electronic fraud, above and beyond the paper-ballot fraud also committed and which is slowly being uncovered and documented.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hump and Havoc

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Again, in a vote count how a candidate lose votes?

Well here's how.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....Perhaps you saw the video of a network Election Night broadcast made by a person (not identified), also posted on The Gateway Pundit, which showed a sudden switch of votes from Trump to Biden in Pennsylvania the night of Nov. 3. I took two screen shots from that video. Before the switch:

After:

You can see that, almost instantly, 19,958 votes were stolen from Trump, and 19,958 votes were added to Biden's total. The timestamp on the video (not shown in my pictures) is 10:23 P.M. (CST).

Well, this video also intrigued "Pede," and he (or she) went to work. Pennsylvania uses Dominion voting systems, which forward their data to Edison Research, which then Javascript-encodes it and sends it on to the New York Times and the networks. So "Pede" downloaded the Edison data for Pennsylvania from the New York Times at this address and analyzed it to locate all similar vote switches, as well as for votes that just went missing. (Although I've given you the link, I wouldn't bother opening it, because it's just a big pile of Javascript code that's incomprehensible to the naked eye unless you know your Javascript.) In the Javascript code, "Pede" located the specific code that changed the voting percentages for Trump and Biden:

Even if you're not a computer programmer, you can still see that the code changed the percentages shown in my pictures from Trump 56.6%, Biden 42.0% to Trump 56.0%, Biden 42.6%. (The code that caused the switch of 19,958 votes is buried elsewhere in the Javascript code. The "votes" shown are total votes cast, including for minor parties, and are not useful information here.) The timestamp on these events is Nov. 4, 4:07 A.M. GMT (10:07 P.M. CST Nov. 3) and Nov. 4, 4:08 A.M. GMT (10:08 P.M. CST Nov. 3). The 15-minute gap before this switch showed up on the TV is likely due to a delay in updating the Pennsylvania info at the network.

Now, I know nothing about "Pede," but as you can see, the vote switch was shown on TV, and "Pede" located that percentage switch in the code, which means that "Pede" is working with real data and has the skills needed to identify the code and expose the anomalies. My experience has been that geeky internet bloggers are a hell of a lot more honest than most any politician, and I think we can safely proceed on the assumption that the research "Pede" has done is offered in good faith. (The only clue to "Pede's" identity is that "Pede" refers to the events as "Nr. 187" and "Nr. 188", using the European abbreviation for "number" instead of the American "No." which suggests that "Pede" was born or educated overseas.)

As "Pede" puts it, "I made a script to run through the data and gather all instances where votes switched from Trump to Biden. 'Lost Votes' means that the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting."

Also:

Remember, these numbers are for electronic fraud, above and beyond the paper-ballot fraud also committed and which is slowly being uncovered and documented.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s weird what you can find with a simple google search lol. same story different geniuses

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
A few questions come to mind, from this thread.

1. Who is more stressed. A closeted gay, or an incel?

2. Does anybody read those long cut/ paste things by Squidley

3. Why does Squidley have 3 interchangeable accounts? If I had multiple accounts, they would talk to each other to build a storyline.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
A few questions come to mind, from this thread.

1. Who is more stressed. A closeted gay, or an incel?

2. Does anybody read those long cut/ paste things by Squidley

3. Why does Squidley have 3 interchangeable accounts? If I had multiple accounts, they would talk to each other to build a storyline.

Unlike you, I actually was banned ......Twice.

1. Once for making a poliitical post on the Surfer forum after the owner of SurferMag ......made a political post on the Surfer forum. Yes, I cited the owner's post when I posted. No, unlike you I didn't parade around bitching about it.

2. Then I got banned for taking issue when a mod claimed that the recent Surfer reorganization was needed. I said that I "suspect" that the reorganization was merely a payment for services received.

3. There is no 3. You're talking out your ass again.

Since SurferMag banned my second login about two waeeks ago I have used nothing but this one. So you're still talking out your ass.

Reactions: Havoc

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Unlike you, I actually was banned ......Twice.

1. Once for making a poliitical post on the Surfer forum after the owner of SurferMag ......made a political post on the Surfer forum. Yes, I cited the owner's post when I posted. No, unlike you I didn't parade around bitching about it.

2. Then I got banned for taking issue when a mod claimed that the recent Surfer reorganization was needed. I said that I "suspect" that the reorganization was merely a payment for services received.

3. There is no 3. You're talking out your ass again.

Since SurferMag banned my second login about two waeeks ago I have used nothing but this one. So you're still talking out your ass.
OMG!

YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT TO THREE!!!

YOU GOT BANNED TWICE, THAT'S TWO ACCOUNTS

YOUR POSTING NOW ON YOUR THIRD ACCOUNT

HI LEE FOOK!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Again, in a vote count how a candidate lose votes?

Well here's how.....

After:

Also:

Is there video of this cnn mishap or just convenient screen shots? Did this error show up on any other networks? Please provide more in.