Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Gay men who come out of the closet report a higher level of happiness.

My guess it's because all the fucking they get to do.

Chicks always got to put the brakes on sex train.

:dancing:
Well, imagine if chicks were as horny and sluty as men are?

That's why being gay is joyful. :dancing:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
BONGONINNOOO

I WATCHED THE VIDEO AND I'M CONVINCED

It changed me.

That's funny, I linked the video at about 40% completion. Then at about 80% of the way through I checked back here to find that you had completed watching it. I guess you just watch fast.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Make extraordinary claim based on a questionable source; ignore overwhelming amount of counter evidence.

Check and check.

As an official of the erbb, I am happy to inform you that you are in the running of the Looser Post of the Day. :loser:

Albeit, it's still early.

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
People who watch videos like that might as well be smoking PCP.
Same destination

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vote-Switching Ghost in the Machine

It now looks like Deep State criminals have tweaked voting machine software to switch Trump votes – possibly millions of them — to Biden to create the illusion of a Democrat victory. You don’t have to believe me on this. If you still retain a smidgen of high-school algebra, the data patterns in voting in the swing state of Michigan speak for themselves.

A team of three engineers and software analysts have demonstrated that a minimum of 69,000 votes there were switched from Trump to Biden. Biden is supposed to have won Michigan and its 16 Electoral College votes by about 146,000 votes in an electorate of 5.4 million.

If the vote switching occurred, the two candidates would be virtually neck and neck, Trump probably ahead. The same voting machines and their software were used through all the swing states. Another ‘if’: if similar fraud is accepted by courts to have prevailed in those states, the US is headed for a giant constitutional crisis.

The Michigan auditing team was Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar and now Republican Senate candidate; Bennie Smith, a Democrat and software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner; and Phil Evans, engineer and data analyst. They analysed voting patterns in Michigan’s four biggest counties and concluded the patterns must have resulted from an inserted algorithm that switched salami-slices of votes from the Trump tally to the Biden column. The greater the voting support for Trump and Republicans, the bigger was the slicing-off for Biden. This can be shown by straight trend lines in the graphs, which would normally display a wide scatter.

The prima facie and weird result would be that – absent fraud – the strongest Republican precincts demonstrated the weakest support for Trump. Even if Republicans in general didn’t like Trump compared with the party itself, there is no reason why the strongest Republican districts would be his worst detractors.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheating is okay though. The "right" people won ......errrrr cheated.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That's funny, I linked the video at about 40% completion. Then at about 80% of the way through I checked back here to find that you had completed watching it. I guess you just watch fast.
Imagine if somebody posted a Rachel Maddow video to prove a point.

That would be so dumb.

You and G-dads do this all the time.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

It now looks like Deep State criminals have tweaked voting machine software to switch Trump votes – possibly millions of them — to Biden to create the illusion of a Democrat victory. You don’t have to believe me on this. If you still retain a smidgen of high-school algebra, the data patterns in voting in the swing state of Michigan speak for themselves.

A team of three engineers and software analysts have demonstrated that a minimum of 69,000 votes there were switched from Trump to Biden. Biden is supposed to have won Michigan and its 16 Electoral College votes by about 146,000 votes in an electorate of 5.4 million.

If the vote switching occurred, the two candidates would be virtually neck and neck, Trump probably ahead. The same voting machines and their software were used through all the swing states. Another ‘if’: if similar fraud is accepted by courts to have prevailed in those states, the US is headed for a giant constitutional crisis.

The Michigan auditing team was Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar and now Republican Senate candidate; Bennie Smith, a Democrat and software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner; and Phil Evans, engineer and data analyst. They analysed voting patterns in Michigan’s four biggest counties and concluded the patterns must have resulted from an inserted algorithm that switched salami-slices of votes from the Trump tally to the Biden column. The greater the voting support for Trump and Republicans, the bigger was the slicing-off for Biden. This can be shown by straight trend lines in the graphs, which would normally display a wide scatter.

The prima facie and weird result would be that – absent fraud – the strongest Republican precincts demonstrated the weakest support for Trump. Even if Republicans in general didn’t like Trump compared with the party itself, there is no reason why the strongest Republican districts would be his worst detractors.....

Lol that’s the guy who says he invented e-mail.

also, https://kabir-naim.medium.com/dr-shiva-ayyadurai-the-danger-of-data-charlatans-4f675ffe793c

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Imagine if somebody posted a Rachel Maddow video to prove a point.

I posted the Dan Bongino video, not to "prove a point". In fact, it doesn't "prove a point". The video ties together the different aspects of the left's softwsare vote-fraud scheme into an all-inclusive allegation. You didn't like thhat, so you did what leftists do. You lied about it.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Looks like a legit source squid.

Australia? :roflmao:

2487CBE7-877B-4B11-B554-1FB4DE5ED0A9.png

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yeah, why believe your lying eyes?

.....whetever validates your preconceived world view.
The irony is too much.

You looked at the photo and you know exactly what happened?

Because an Ozzie conspiracy website, who you seeked in order to confirm what you want to believe, told you so?

But you choose to ignore what actually happened:

"The Michigan lawsuit, brought by two Republican poll challengers who leveled unfounded allegations of fraud -- not the campaign itself -- had also sought an independent audit of the election, which the judge also rejected.

The campaign did, however, attach this entire lawsuit as evidence of fraud in its own lawsuit filed in the state this week. It is not clear how this will affect their case, which a judge has yet to hear.

Chief Judge Timothy M. Kenny described the plaintiff’s "interpretation" of events on Election Day as "incorrect and not credible."

Biden leads Trump by 148,000 votes right now, maybe if Trump toned down his racist rhetoric, black people in Detroit wouldn't be so motivated to vote that POS out.