trump reported that he weighs 234 lbs

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He looks to be around 260 to me. Hard to say with any certainty without seeing him in person.

“The camera adds 20lbs” is no joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This is where the TDS and Leftists lose their credibility. When you start lying and fudging scientific terms to fit your narrative, then call those who correct you Alt Right Trump defenders while crying about being called fake news, it's not a good look.
Not splitting hairs about Trump's obesity is not "lying".

You don't have nuance when it comes to other things, especially those you disagree with.

But you always miraculously find it when you defend that piece of sh!t and attack those who criticize him.

Just come out already.

Do an ifail

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not splitting hairs about Trump's obesity is not "lying".

You don't have nuance when it comes to other things, especially those you disagree with.

But you always miraculously find it when you defend that piece of sh!t and attack those who criticize him.

Just come out already.

Do an ifail
You don't know what splitting hairs is.

Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Yes, Trumby is definitely a healthy weight. He should eat whatever he wants. He should stop taking medication for his heart disease and high cholesterol too.

Reactions: kidfury

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
He looks to be around 260 to me. Hard to say with any certainty without seeing him in person.

“The camera adds 20lbs” is no joke.
now that I am on video conference every day I realized two things

1. Be far enough away from the camera that people can see your hands when you make hand gestures. People are inherently distrustful of people whose hands they can’t see

2. if you are overweight it really shows in your face and neck. It’s not subtle. Look at models. Their faces are shredded

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I say 265-280.

When trump tells an obvious lie, he's signaling.

Vice signaling?

He wants the minions to know he's still in the fight, willing to do whatever it takes to win.

He wants to signal create the opposition, using the lie as an appeal to fear.

It's basic stuff.

Boring at this point due to its monotony.

But that is a tactic too.

I can't imagine what a second term of the trump presidency will be like.