trump reported that he weighs 234 lbs

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don’t have much sense of what weights above 200 really look like

about 5 yrs ago I went through a bulking phase and was drinking lots of whole milk and got up to 180 lbs. It was actually disgusting. At 200 I would have been a total lardass

so 234 seems possible to me I guess
Which is why you have to take height and muscle mass into consideration. The Arnold was 240 lbs and 6'2 at his peak. He was a genetic outlier and super obsessed bodybuilder, but it gives you an idea.

At 6'3" 234 with no weight training? Yes, you are a lardass and probably experience regular discomfort and health complications from it, but not morbidly obese.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
At 6'3" 234 with no weight training? Yes, you are a lardass and probably experience regular discomfort and health complications from it, but not morbidly obese.
This is amazing.

I get that you're defending Trump on everything else but I thought that this topic would be something we can all agree on.

Especially the most notorious erBB fat shamers.

All that's missing is Caca explaining that Trump is obese because he has a genetic disorder.

Kidfury should start a Lena Dunham fat shaming thread and see who shows up there.

They still don't supoort Trump though.

I remember when I was 205 and the same people were telling me I was morbidly obese. :poop:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This is amazing.

I get that you're defending Trump on everything else but I thought that this topic would be something we can all agree on.

Ummm, maybe you should reread my post?
"At 6'3" 234 with no weight training? Yes, you are a lardass and probably experience regular discomfort and health complications from it, but not morbidly obese."

Definition of morbidly obese: " An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight, has a BMI of 40 or more, or 35 or more and experiencing obesity-related health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes."

6'3" and 234 (assuming those are correct) puts someone at just under a BMI of 30. Obese, yes, but morbidly obese for someone 6'3" would be well north of 300 pounds. Lil Kim would probably qualify.

Also, eat sh!t, liar. There is no defending of Trump in my post. Calling someone a lardass is never a complement, and my statement is factual based on the available information and definitions.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The fact that you would defend Trump on not being morbidly obese is fascinating.

Chug that orange jizz.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The fact that you would defend Trump on not being morbidly obese is fascinating.
It's a factual statement. Calling someone a lardass is more offensive than falsely stating a medical diagnosis. But we know how much you like to massage facts to fit your false narratives and compulsive lying tendencies.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Some people here appreciate that he lies about everything all the time. weird. I'll never get used to that.
They excuse any behavior from Trump because they think it pisses off their betters while being so deplorably stupid they don't realize they are being used by people who don't give two shits about them

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
They excuse any behavior from Trump because they think it pisses off their betters while being so deplorably stupid they don't realize they are being used by people who don't give two shits about them
this x 1000

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's a factual statement. Calling someone a lardass is more offensive than falsely stating a medical diagnosis. But we know how much you like to massage facts to fit your false narratives and compulsive lying tendencies.
It's the fact that you decided to take time to write a "factual statement" and split hairs in defense of your boi, is what's amazing.

Who does that?

Oh yeah, Trump cöcksuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
This is amazing.

All that's missing is Caca explaining that Trump is obese because he has a genetic disorder.

Kidfury should start a Lena Dunham fat shaming thread and see who shows up there.

They still don't supoort Trump though.

I remember when I was 205 and the same people were telling me I was morbidly obese. :poop:
I’m saying my default assumption is anyone over 200 is fat unless you are jacked or way over 6’ tall

234 at 6’3 with no muscle is really fat

Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’m saying my default assumption is anyone over 200 is fat unless you are jacked or way over 6’ tall
Mostly agreed, although not necessarily way over. 6'2" at 200 and a few years in the gym and you'd be comfortable with your shirt off at the beach while not exactly being "jacked". Especially if you do squats. You may not have visible abs, but you may not have love handles either.

Less than 6 foot, yes, you are probably fat.

234 at 6’3 with no muscle is really fat
Agreed. Although still a solid 50+ pounds from being considered morbidly obese by any definition.

This is where the TDS and Leftists lose their credibility. When you start lying and fudging scientific terms to fit your narrative, then call those who correct you Alt Right Trump defenders while crying about being called fake news, it's not a good look.