Trumby's Texas Rally Last Night

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Anybody else watch that? He hit it out of the park again. The democrats don't have a candidate who could come even remotely close to doing what he does on stage at a rally. You lefties had better impeach harder. Otherwise Trumby runs the table bigly.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Rallies are his safe space. If only leading self-aggrandizing pep-rallies was his job!

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
Yee~Haw!
Ki~Yip~Pee~Yi,
"Deep in Thee Heart of Texas"!
Go Donnie, go!

Just don't forget to pay alll the expenses for your re~election rallies, okie~dokie?
Donald Trump has raised record amounts of money as a presidential candidate. But he’s still left a slew of unpaid bills in his wake.

In city after city, across the nation, Trump has failed to pay local officials who provide thousands of dollars’ worth of security assistance to the president’s campaign during his Make America Great Again rallies.
In total, at least 10 cities have complained that the campaign has not reimbursed them for services provided by local police and fire departments, totaling more than $840,000, according to a study by the Center for Public Integrity in June.
PS ~ Hey Boyz,
i of my best friends is from Texas, surf's pretty good too,
so ol' rw ain't Messin' with Texas, ya dig? Yow...
:drowning:

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
It’s always been genius and the best way to circumvent the fake news media. All dumbocrats need to watch his rallies and see real Americans support his efforts.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
^^^^^
Yee~Haw!
Ki~Yip~Pee~Yi,
"Deep in Thee Heart of Texas"!
Go Donnie, go!

Just don't forget to pay alll the expenses for your re~election rallies, okie~dokie?

PS ~ Hey Boyz,
i of my best friends is from Texas, surf's pretty good too,
so ol' rw ain't Messin' with Texas, ya dig? Yow...
:drowning:
I would wager those supporters attending the rally spread a lot more money around town than those bussed in urine throwers.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It’s always been genius and the best way to circumvent the fake news media. All dumbocrats need to watch his rallies and see real Americans support his efforts.
Yep. They are falling into the same trap as 2016. Remember all the polls saying Hillary would win? Hell she didn't even need to visit some states cause she was going to blow him out. :ROFLMAO:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The real downside is the zoos are suffering horribly.

If you watched a Trump rally, wouldn't the howler monkey exhibit be anticlimactic?

Aug 29, 2019
Not American, but watched a bit of it...he's good at what he does, and his supporters must love his stuff. Opponents will be in tough if he's not in jail by the time 11/20 rolls around. He hits all the buttons for sure.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Anybody else watch that? He hit it out of the park again. The democrats don't have a candidate who could come even remotely close to doing what he does on stage at a rally. You lefties had better impeach harder. Otherwise Trumby runs the table bigly.
26 bald face lies, like manure spread on a field of weeds

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Trump is great in his mouth breathing bubble.

Why doesn't he hold rallies for ALL people instead of just his followers?

He's my president too.