Trumby's Texas Rally Last Night

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
he's been to LA. fucker is always 3hrs late too. he just doesn't have the balls to do a public rally in LA
If you surround yourself with yes men, you can never do anything wrong. You’d never hear any criticism.

It's a wonderful feeling.

Being perfect.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Not American, but watched a bit of it...he's good at what he does, and his supporters must love his stuff. Opponents will be in tough if he's not in jail by the time 11/20 rolls around. He hits all the buttons for sure.
lolnewoldtroll

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That "other side" feels the exact same.

Who's more in favor of speech policing?

Left or right?
The right gets just as angry/offended when you start pointing out the hypocrisy of their Christian beliefs and how full of sh*t they are as the left does when you tell them whether they can have an abortion or not.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
looking forward to the days when we don't have a government operated by Tweet

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I'm 100% California coastal elite, not all of us "elitist" think that way. Ignore that Troll, he's just a poser.
There's exceptions in every area, coastal So Cal included. Most native born "coastal elites" are that exception, but not all by any stretch.

The So Cal imports, particularly recent ones (last 20-30 years) have changed coastal So Cal attitudes/politics immensely.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trump plays into their visceral fear of the left.

I guess that is good for the country, right?
Tweeting is a toxic cancer on social media. Trump included.

It's treated as some profound "news" outlet, when it's mostly a bunch of flame thrower opinion.

Many times without any factual basis. It's truly a toxic communication portal.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
There's exceptions in every area, coastal So Cal included. Most native born "coastal elites" are that exception, but not all by any stretch.

The So Cal imports, particularly recent ones (last 20-30 years) have changed coastal So Cal attitudes/politics immensely.
Oh yeah it's the dirty immigrants who changed California.

Because 20 years ago everybody in CA were thinking like you two.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Oh yeah it's the dirty immigrants who changed California.

Because 20 years ago everybody in CA were thinking like you two.
I'm not EVEN talking about immigrants from other countries. Many of them are more conservative than I am. Nice try at xenophobia.

I'm talking about East Coast/Urban Mid-west wealthy that come and buy up the So Cal or Nor Cal coastal beach towns, tear down the cool old homes and build McMansions in their place. They've brought the "I can buy my way in here, so get the F' out of my way" attitudes and then preach how they're so "tolerant" of everything. These are the ones that've changed the once mostly laid back little coastal beach towns into Urbania-by-the-sea. Like where they came from. "Oh we need more housing, let me build a new granny flat on my property so I can "help". Parking? Ya, right. SD wants to be like LA/OC so much now, it's sad.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm not EVEN talking about immigrants from other countries. Many of them are more conservative than I am. Nice try at xenophobia.

I'm talking about East Coast/Urban Mid-west wealthy that come and buy up the So Cal or Nor Cal coastal beach towns, tear down the cool old homes and build McMansions in their place. They've brought the "I can buy my way in here, so get the F' out of my way" attitudes and then preach how they're so "tolerant" of everything. These are the ones that've changed the once mostly laid back little coastal beach towns into Urbania-by-the-sea. Like where they came from. "Oh we need more housing, let me build a new granny flat on my property so I can "help". Parking? Ya, right. SD wants to be like LA/OC so much now, it's sad.
Right on the money.

OC is infested with this.

Reactions: 2surf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this. I want them all to die in a grease fire.

Reactions: Kento

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Trump is appealing to real people. The core of America. And he is providing real results.

The Democrats are flirting around on the fringe. They have a lot of grand ideas but no real, take it home, in your hip pocket solutions for the every day working man.

Just more taxes. More Govt. restrictions. Pushing American jobs overseas. Pushing American Investment overseas.

Vote Democrat and be prepared to suck your belt in three or four notches.