Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
No he mocked. I'm not concerned with his arrogant rude behavior right now.
I am concerned with a ruling class that is completely out of control.
Through his legislation and goals that he established and was checking off one by one in spite of the oligarchy fighting him every step of the way.
Do you think the majority of our leaders actually give a damn about anything except more power?
The FBI is out of line AGAIN - like I said this has happened since truman was in office.
Are you a jetty guy? I think we very well might know each other.

Reactions: schex

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
No he mocked. I'm not concerned with his arrogant rude behavior right now.
I am concerned with a ruling class that is completely out of control.
Through his legislation and goals that he established and was checking off one by one in spite of the oligarchy fighting him every step of the way.
Do you think the majority of our leaders actually give a damn about anything except more power?
The FBI is out of line AGAIN - like I said this has happened since truman was in office.
Ok, so his character is not a concern for you.
Not sure who the ruling class is, but profits for the 1% and corporations are at an all-time high. If you mean Bezos, Musk, Gates, Putin, and the like have too much power, I agree.
I guess trump was trying to change the billionaire club from the inside? I don't know what legislation he passed that addressed this, but trying to take money out of politics would have been a good place to start.
Money/power seems to be the root of why our politicians don't represent our interests.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Even if what you claim there is true.......its a big fukking deal when an administration acts in a fashion that 49.5% of the country knows stinks to the high heavans.
Of course they do
How dare anyone hold their fvck Ing god accountable for his actions!

he believes rules don’t apply to him
And you believe him
Continue to lick his orange nuts. You out know how much you lave that taste

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There may be another one in 2024. In the mean time there will be one on your friends in the House and Senate this November.
Half of the country are not republicans. Roughly 1/3 are independents. Of those that do vote red, at least some are honest enough to realize that Trump could very well be guilty.

Reactions: Pico and sizzld1