Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
For those of you who are either too arrogant or too stupid to grasp how little credibility the Biden Administration has right now, perhaps this cartoon will help you understand......perhaps not.
only in your world, little man..which gets smaller by the minute.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Even if what you claim there is true.......its a big fukking deal when an administration acts in a fashion that 49.5% of the country knows stinks to the high heavans.
If that percentage is that eager to embrace treason and espionage as virtues, perhaps they should seek asylum in another country.

Or was this the 4D chess method of Making America Great Again - expose and then exile the deplorably moronic and useless?

Papua New Guinea has potential: mixing of pygmies with pygmy brains. If they still do head shrinking, this could a good experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Does anyone think that he may have documents/electronic information that he purloined and has hidden in a location other than his residence? Think of all the possibilities!

Sure....according to Kento, Groms supplied the toner to make the copies.

I think Groms also supplied the memory stick and a burner phone so Trump could have Vladimir with one touch of the button!!!

• Love
Reactions: Woke AF and Kento

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Just wondering if it is a hoax that he mocked the disabled reporter at the rally? Your cut/paste didn't tell me.

Do you think he intended to make the US a better nation through his legislation or leadership or people he put in government?
Or maybe setting an example for how people should live their lives?
No he mocked. I'm not concerned with his arrogant rude behavior right now.
I am concerned with a ruling class that is completely out of control.
Through his legislation and goals that he established and was checking off one by one in spite of the oligarchy fighting him every step of the way.
Do you think the majority of our leaders actually give a damn about anything except more power?
The FBI is out of line AGAIN - like I said this has happened since truman was in office.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Through his legislation and goals that he established and was checking off one by one in spite of the oligarchy fighting him every step of the way.
Do you think the majority of our leaders actually give a damn about anything except more power?
The FBI is out of line AGAIN - like I said this has happened since truman was in office.
It sounds like you’re describing the working man. Not Donald Fucking Trump. He literally is the out of control ruling class oligarch.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Who's troll are you?

Can you give a hint?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It sounds like you’re describing the working man. Not Donald Fucking Trump. He literally is the out of control ruling class oligarch.
Were you self identifying as a working man when you typed that?