Today's New York Post Cover

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I believe you just committed a killing offense.

Save "the conservatives" the trouble of sending the Khmer Rouge re-education experts to your door and kill yourself.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Or better yet, Bonzer5Fan to perform a Holiday in Cambodia serenade.

But actually when it comes to people spewing bullshit for profit, kinda liking that dunking stool idea. Stocks are really good too, especially with the sign that calls them out.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I believe you just committed a killing offense.

Save "the conservatives" the trouble of sending the Khmer Rouge re-education experts to your door and kill yourself.

Thank you for your cooperation.
He has a tactical knife and is licensed to kill.

You’ve been warned.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
CNN is not remarkably destructive to our democracy
But do you really want a democracy?

Seems like you'd be much happier with a monarchy or a dictatorship?

You really don't seem to be equipped to handle life in this country. Seems like it might be a little too rough and tumble for you.

In all honesty, I am consistently struck by the level of fear you exude. Do I have that wrong in your estimation? Do you consider yourself to be inordinately fearful?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No worship

stop projecting

But it was the current press, not the "Free Press." If the press was actually free it wouldn't be the enemy of the people

You're really struggling
Clown Boi at it again. The anti authoritarain who supported Trump who said he wanted to be "President for life" and sucked off the worlds worst dictators as well as attacking the free press, get mental health help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
But do you really want a democracy?

Seems like you'd be much happier with a monarchy or a dictatorship?

You really don't seem to be equipped to handle life in this country. Seems like it might be a little too rough and tumble for you.

In all honesty, I am consistently struck by the level of fear you exude. Do I have that wrong in your estimation? Do you consider yourself to be inordinately fearful?
I'm less fearful than you, ironically.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Where is the minister of truth when the democrats need her so desperately?

Every bit of the disinformation has come from democrats and their propaganda arm, aka, mainstream media.

It cannot be denied."