Today's New York Post Cover

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
letter in Intelligencer

"Like all half-measures and weakly mumbled statements of principle, Biden's "Disinformation Board" fizzled for the same reasons 75% of his agenda has: due to a combination of his party's irrelevance, lack of tooth, and poor follow through.

If you want to shatter right wing propaganda, just do it. Pull strings at the FCC and literally destroy FOX News in every way legal and quasi-legal you can possibly destroy them. If you can't break them in one fell swoop, nip at their business little by little until they collapse under their own weight. If you need a template, look at what right wingers have done on basically every issue (the environment, news media, taxes, abortion, minority rights, education - like I said, everything).

But the kind of timid nothingness Democrats offer as a matter of course just won't cut it; indeed, there's nothing quite as pathetic as Biden's administration showing up just to whimper and slink away, terrified, at right wing domination displays. It's like when boomers call Trump "drumpf" or "dump" or some equally cringe variation of his name. It just makes you want to lock them in a home and pray God takes them sooner rather than later."

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
letter in Intelligencer

"Like all half-measures and weakly mumbled statements of principle, Biden's "Disinformation Board" fizzled for the same reasons 75% of his agenda has: due to a combination of his party's irrelevance, lack of tooth, and poor follow through.

If you want to shatter right wing propaganda, just do it. Pull strings at the FCC and literally destroy FOX News in every way legal and quasi-legal you can possibly destroy them. If you can't break them in one fell swoop, nip at their business little by little until they collapse under their own weight. If you need a template, look at what right wingers have done on basically every issue (the environment, news media, taxes, abortion, minority rights, education - like I said, everything).

But the kind of timid nothingness Democrats offer as a matter of course just won't cut it; indeed, there's nothing quite as pathetic as Biden's administration showing up just to whimper and slink away, terrified, at right wing domination displays. It's like when boomers call Trump "drumpf" or "dump" or some equally cringe variation of his name. It just makes you want to lock them in a home and pray God takes them sooner rather than later."
Never mind that whole 1st Amendment thing. Fuk that one......and the 2nd too.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
letter in Intelligencer

And you think the above is a good idea in America?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
letter in Intelligencer

I like that the Leftist press is openly saying they want the government to silence their opposition

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not retarded. You're an enemy to a functioning country. Look what you're doing. We can't import baby formula from Canada. We can't pay workers a living wage. We need you to be gone.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'm not retarded. You're an enemy to a functioning country. Look what you're doing. We can't import baby formula from Canada. We can't pay workers a living wage. We need you to be gone.
All of those things were caused by your ilk

Why won’t you ever take responsibility?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
we want to do more than silence you. you're opponents to democracy and the American way of life. We want to eliminate your existence
So you want to kill people that disagree with you.

:roflmao:

If you weren't just being an idiot troll I'd tell you that there are countries you can move to where that type of thing is already in place. Seems like it would be easier for you.

If, not, hey, someone will find a use for you.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So you want to kill people that disagree with you.

:roflmao:

If you weren't just being an idiot troll I'd tell you that there are countries you can move to where that type of thing is already in place. Seems like it would be easier for you.

If, not, hey, someone will find a use for you.

Unless you’re talking about him whining his opponents to death he’s talking about someone else doing the dirty work.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Unless you’re talking about him whining his opponents to death he’s talking about someone else doing the dirty work.
Oh that's too bad. I disagree with him plenty. I was kind of looking forward to the surprise attack. I LOVE surprises!!

(y)

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
You conservatives sure love your tabloids.
I believe you just committed a killing offense.

Save "the conservatives" the trouble of sending the Khmer Rouge re-education experts to your door and kill yourself.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully