Today I was the grumpy old dude in the water.... Had to do some yelling

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
In this instance, I'd be going through the stages of grief/rage for being in position for an off-season head high runner, only to have some commercial interest dipshit look right the f--k at me and goon some n00b in.

I took a snowboarding lesson at Mountain High. They taught us edge control and "skating" first to minimize the extent to which we are a danger to ourselves and others waiting our turn in the lift line and getting on the chair.

This is a great moment to give a student practical experience. Look deeper, wave's taken, wait your turn.
Do you really think any of those in the lesson will pursue surfing? They already got their " Ive surfed " moment. Probabbly even a Snappie to prove it. Now stop being a righteous Prat.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Do you really think any of those in the lesson will pursue surfing? They already got their " Ive surfed " moment. Probabbly even a Snappie to prove it. Now stop being a righteous Prat.
I'm sorry I dared, from Florida, to disagree with you, in I'm assuming Hawai'i, about a wave in Southern California.

I will now attend righteous prat corrective courses so as to never have an opinion different from your own.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka