Time is on my side...yes it is

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Mastering dreams. I have heard tales of such wizardry

After my drinking dreams ran their course in early sobriety, l haven’t even remembered any dreams upon waking, let alone mastered them in situ
Try to find your hands in your dream and when you find them immediately look around to see where you are.

Reactions: Subway

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I remember visitng a friend on his boat in Marina Del Rey. There are thousands of boats there and it was dead silent, not another soul around. My friend mentioned the owners were all slaving in glass towers to pay for their boats that they almost never got to use...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I remember visitng a friend on his boat in Marina Del Rey. There are thousands of boats there and it was dead silent, not another soul around. My friend mentioned the owners were all slaving in glass towers to pay for their boats that they almost never got to use...
it's so crazy...just mountains of money bobbing in the harbor

I want to go sail!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
We have Sailing gypsies through here all the time. Last crew, all musicians, surfers too, picked up some wreck in Africa and made her seaworthy between them. Now they sail around the world, stopping only at surf or tourist destinations, if the two combine in one location they stay for a bit. They play the local haunts wherever able to pick up gigs, helps that they are super versatile in terms of range, they do everything from weddings and bars to chamber music.
Got them super baked one day and was treated to an impromptu concert/jam session I will never forget. Sunset, stoned, swaying to and fro as these people did their thing... it was dreamy actually.

Pretty cool lot, threw it all away and live doing what they love most... sailing, surfing and entertaining.

:waving::shaka:

Reactions: estreet and Subway