Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
interestjng. I would think you’d want more rake with fins up there. Shows you what I know
10.5 seems fairly far back for a 7-0.

Ive had longer twins with boxes up at like 11+

I think the 7-2 AG i have is further up than 11 which Allan said was good position for either keels or uprights. Ive ran both with good results although with longer twins like that I generally prefer uprights just to loosen it up. As far as keels i liked the nvs docs because they are smallish. Piggybacks would be good too i bet.

Reactions: JDJ

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
10.5 seems fairly far back for a 7-0.

Ive had longer twins with boxes up at like 11+

I think the 7-2 AG i have is further up than 11 which Allan said was good position for either keels or uprights. Ive ran both with good results although with longer twins like that I generally prefer uprights just to loosen it up. As far as keels i liked the nvs docs because they are smallish. Piggybacks would be good too i bet.
Ah ok. That Splains it

Reactions: Aruka

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I hope Shapers' fiberglass offerings have better QC than the Corelight Asher Pacey set I got a few years ago. I had to do a lot of work on them to get out weird lumps n' bumps.

• Wow
Reactions: JDJ

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I hope Shapers' fiberglass offerings have better QC than the Corelight Asher Pacey set I got a few years ago. I had to do a lot of work on them to get out weird lumps n' bumps.
The ones i got are good. I got the twuster and album AR set at the same time. Both fine.

I had a set of shapers honeycomb quads prob like 10 years ago that fit kinda loose in the boxes. At the time i was getting them wholesale and it was just that one set but still.

Reactions: ChaseTMP

Lowqi2

OTF status
Mar 17, 2013
yo havoc. Look into the Captain fin company Panda twin set for twin plus trailer and BMT as twin. - I think you’ll like them

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc