Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Aug 18, 2022
so fuse or banjo quad as a dd for small to medium days for old kook
What size you thinking for in Banjo? On the fence of letting mine go to order a smaller size. Ordered in Husky boiii dimz and probably going down to a 5'8, chatting with Stamps tomorrow for some more guidance. Current size is 5'10 x 21.5 x 2 5/8 38ish L Quad

Reactions: Havoc
Feb 13, 2022
San Diego
Hopefully this is my last "new" board post for some time... I have to set up a new board rack to accommodate this one.

5'10 sparkbox from @JDJ . Nice meeting you!

The rails and rocker look so much better than the 5'9 TM I briefly had. (edit: better for me for smaller mushier waves). A bit more foiled and less tail rocker. It looks like we finally have some waves in socal to try this thing out!

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 1.18.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-23 at 1.18.59 PM.png

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
6-6 warhawk RP is a really great board. Got it out in some overhead bowly point waves and it felt just perfect. Easy to ride for an HP board. Lots of drive and carries speed well. Really similar to the old scarecrow step up I had but definitely a little more energetic feeling under foot, probably due to deeper concaves. Handles plenty of size but feels more fun in less than pumping surf. Maybe has more tail rocker or other design elements that allows it to turn tighter in the pocket. Its more willing to spring up the face for a quick snap than any 6-6 ive ever ridden and just doesnt feel overly long to where im hunting around for the tail pad. Maybe ive been blowing it riding 6-3's when I should be on a 6-6