Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
tim just confirmed my order for my flare. stocked! He's already asked me more questions than anyone ive ever ordered from. can't believe its taken me this long to pull the trigger with tim. i've almost done it many times over the years but some other board always popped up. Great experience so far. Now...if only the guy could shape!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
tim just confirmed my order for my flare. stocked! He's already asked me more questions than anyone ive ever ordered from. can't believe its taken me this long to pull the trigger with tim. i've almost done it many times over the years but some other board always popped up. Great experience so far. Now...if only the guy could shape!
youre pumped buddy. gonna love the flare. just too k my new one out on its maiden voyage..same familiar feel but got that pop b ack. such a rad board.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Do you still have brother @sublime 's 6'11"? I want it.
it's not his, never was, albeit i know he wants it and thinks it's his bc his name is on the stringer.

not for sale. one of those magic boars i always have fun on. stamps keel fins ftw.

just want some real waves now so I can get back on my giggle box.

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
it's not his, never was, albeit i know he wants it and thinks it's his bc his name is on the stringer.

not for sale. one of those magic boars i always have fun on. stamps keel fins ftw.

just want some real waves now so I can get back on my giggle box.
my 6'10 will be surfed until it dies as well

Reactions: Havoc

jwd

Nov 24, 2004
6'8 WTFO. Tim's take on a mid simmons. I rode my 6'11 that has sublime's name on the stringer so much since I got it. a shorter one with more pulled tail would be a dd. glassed on stamps keels. if this was an album it would be like $1900. came out perfect and Tim said he had a good time making this one.

also, i didn't pester him about when it would be done like some of u pansies training for the QS or some chit.
@Havoc I absolutely love this shape. Hows it go? I'm considering the same shape but with a quad. What do you think?

jwd

Nov 24, 2004
Nice....Please give us feedback when you have had a chance to put them through the paces. I'm leaning toward the quad. Would love to hear your thoughts after a few sessions. TIA

Reactions: Havoc

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
all my WhatTheFuchs have been quads
i've got a 7-0 that is great in anything from ankle to shoulder high