This is why Covid won't end until a vaccine

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's definitely going to affect people in poorer health (obesity, diabetes, etc.), which we have a sh*tload of. Between a third and half the country?

And yes, agreed that many of the 20-35 year olds who died that it was claimed were in great health were in fact 300 pounds and got frequently high-centered on Dutch doors.

I don't see this slowing down any time soon. The nice thing is, that as time goes by, medical industry are finding more effective ways to treat. Just like Windows updates, I would also not want to be the first person jabbing the vaccine, especially if we russia it through.

Hard numbers alone, looking like over a quarter million dead by Election Day.
And that's still a tiny, tiny percentage of the population

Is it still worth destroying our economy and our children's futures?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
And that's still a tiny, tiny percentage of the population

Is it still worth destroying our economy and our children's futures?
1598484156136.png

Between student loan debt, the shrinking possibility of home ownership, etc., the children's futures were already fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Between student loan debt, the shrinking possibility of home ownership, etc., the children's futures were already fucked.
Not nearly as fucked as they are now due to trying to extend the lives of less than half a percent of the population who are on the way out anyway

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Not nearly as fucked as they are now due to trying to extend the lives of less than half a percent of the population who are on the way out anyway
If your parents died today, you'd be fine about that because "they're on their way out anyway".

What a piece of sh!t.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Why not save the health care costs and just crucify/burn* everyone on the sand over a certain age/girth?

*I figured might as well get two for the price of one with the Dagon sacrifice.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I was at a bank in Manhattan Beach today. Asshole had a mask on under his nose. Banker asks him very politely to cover his nose. He audibly sighs, glares at her, then puts it above his nose. When he gets up he puts it under his nose and walks out.

• Angry
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I was at a bank in Manhattan Beach today. Asshole had a mask on under his nose. Banker asks him very politely to cover his nose. He audibly sighs, glares at her, then puts it above his nose. When he gets up he puts it under his nose and walks out.
Wow. That must have really frightened you.

I hope youre ok.

I’d say go seek a therapist but YOU CAN’T GO TO ONE BECAUSE THEY ARE SHUT DOWN.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: GromsDad and afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That she's acting irresponsibly and exposing others to the virus.

Why is this so difficult for people to comprehend?
Ifailalot said the libertarian mantra of 'personal responsibility' means responsibility only to yourself, not towards others.

This is how stupid, selfish and irresponsible they are.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What do you think the future would hold if no action had been taken?
Better than what we’ve done now

Even worst case scenario wouldn’t have even killed 1% of the population

humanity has been through much, much worse, including the Spanish Flu

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig