This is awesome

Dimly Lit

OTF status
Dec 9, 2002
northern california
Visit site
Professional quality or not, I do believe DogMan's photos are kind of a source of some inspiration because they are an honest representation through the eyes of an average surfer. Some photos are not meant for strict critiquing.
<P>There's a scary notion... superfly saying hello. Was this post of yours from yesterday?<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank Booth:<BR><B>BTW, superfly© says hello.............</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Get on boothy, you were getting all defensive and hurt cos Komodo there questioned your experise, and you were feeling like you had to verify that, in fact, you were quite clearly the leading expert in horizon shots. I'm not questioning whether or not you know much bout photography, and in fact what you said was valid, but if you truly were an expert, you wouldn't have needed to proove it to Komodo, you woulda just been happy to know that what you said was applicable and you knew more about it han him.

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
Nice shots...made me smile.<P>How long is that crane gonna stay at Longs Marine Lab, anyway???<P>I'm with Frank&#151;I cringe whenever I see a photo with the ocean heading down<sub>hill...
</sub>