They want you to be weak and fat

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"They want you to be weak and fat" is what we call a victim snowflake potato with a persecution complex.

You trot out these tweets from the most dim-witted, least-accomplished assclowns in the history of humanity and then blurt out the same pre-programmed sh!t every incel would-be school shooter on 4chan /pol/ does, and you act like it's someone else who is the NPC.

Holy hell.
Its a Scientific American article

Using a Tweet provides better formatting on the erBB

Your argument is sh!t

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
"They want you to be weak and fat" is what we call a victim snowflake potato with a persecution complex.
Fat and weak = big pharma and big/fast food customer for life that goes to work everyday like a good boy, pays taxes and keeps their head down until the reach SS age. If you last that long, which they don’t want you to.

Contrast this with people who take their health and life into their Own hands, who are more likely to start businesses, invest, and find a way to beat the system and make their money work for them while also paying less taxes.

You trot out these tweets from the most dim-witted, least-accomplished assclowns in the history of humanity and then blurt out the same pre-programmed sh!t every incel would-be school shooter on 4chan /pol/ does, and you act like it's someone else who is the NPC.

Holy hell.
This tweet was an article from Scientific American, not only on RedChan.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali

They want you to be weak and fat
Indeed, they feed farm-raised animals and fish corn and soybeans to fatten them up for slaughter. You eat what they eat and as a consequence get fat and weak like an animal raised for slaughter and eventually require various medications that big pharma is more than happy to supply.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Indeed, they feed farm-raised animals and fish corn and soybeans to fatten them up for slaughter. You eat what they eat and as a consequence get fat and weak like an animal raised for slaughter and eventually require various medications that big pharma is more than happy to supply.
Caloric excess is the killer, and processed foods are the most likely culprits. Eating meat, chicken and fish in its unprocessed food is then healthiest and most nutrient dense food there is.

Sourcing is important though.

Reactions: npsp and Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
1. Fat and weak = big pharma and big/fast food customer for life that goes to work everyday like a good boy, pays taxes and keeps their head down until the reach SS age. If you last that long, which they don’t want you to.

2. Contrast this with people who take their health and life into their Own hands, who are more likely to start businesses, invest, and find a way to beat the system and make their money work for them while also paying less taxes.

3. This tweet was an article from Scientific American, not only on RedChan.
1. Everything is a conspiracy that you're a victim of.

2. So people completely unlike anyone who cares about Covington and Trannies?

3. The article was fine. Pretending it's somehow the impetus for some sort of massive control is hilarious. It's the person on twitter's reaction to the article that is retarded victim nonsense. Nobody is going to eat grass and wipe with tree bark. So every time we measure anything to do with air, water, or soil, you're going to find evidence of people eating things other than grass and wiping with things other than tree bark.

4. Yes, there are no special interest groups who want us to eat less/no animals lolilololilol
4. There are special interest groups for everything. It doesn't mean a church announcing a canned food drive is a secret plot to teach Creationism in Public Schools.

Good grief.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Who is "they" in this conspiracy? Is Scientific America part of the deep state now?

My read of this article is that the author wants us to upgrade water treatment plants and then maybe skip the protein shake.

Revolutionary.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Lectins, nevertheless, that are found in both processed and unprocessed foods cause weight gain and health problems, mostly related to cardiovascular and autoimmune issues.
LOL, get off the "health" podcasts already. All of that crap has been debunked by actual science it pertains to weight gain. Plants have more of these inflammatory compounds than meat does, with ripe fruit being the exception because it has evolved to be appealing to predators when the seed is ready to be spread.

Weight gain comes down to caloric balance. We've gone round and round about low/high carb and low/high fat and all of that has been debunked and shown to have no effect when controlled for calories in metabolic ward studies. There was even a short stint when they went after protein and failed, because protein is hard to convert into fat, requires more energy to digest and is most likely to be stored as muscle protein. Which is why there has been a shift towards going after Nitrogen and Carbon Footprint, because the PETArds have lost the health argument.

Processed foods are the real culprit because they have excessive amounts of added sugars and oils and are not satiating. If someone were to eat 95%+ whole foods diet with low-to-moderate fat and not drink calories, there is almost no way that they would be overweight.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Lectins, nevertheless, that are found in both processed and unprocessed foods cause weight gain and health problems, mostly related to cardiovascular and autoimmune issues.
Fight Lectin with 'mectin
Rogan is near
Bogans and fear

Who is "they" in this conspiracy? Is Scientific America part of the deep state now?
"They" are multiculti globohomo.

Scientific American is an arm of the deep state. It should be illegal to study anything that might show a consequence of all of our actions, because the snowflake subset will sperg out and say there couldn't possibly be a consequence for anything.

Reactions: mundus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Never said I was a victim, I just recognize when there are interests trying to sway my behavior and lifestyle in a way that is primarily for their benefit.

With all the free time I have from beating the system, I have more time to focus on the important stuff ;)

3. The article was fine. Pretending it's somehow the impetus for some sort of massive control is hilarious. It's the person on twitter's reaction to the article that is retarded victim nonsense. Nobody is going to eat grass and wipe with tree bark. So every time we measure anything to do with air, water, or soil, you're going to find evidence of people eating things other than grass and wiping with things other than tree bark.
The actions of Euro governments and the WEF is proof that there are interests trying to control us. They aren't even hiding it now, yet people still pretend it isn't happening :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Never said I was a victim, I just recognize when there are interests trying to sway my behavior and lifestyle in a way that is primarily for their benefit.

With all the free time I have from beating the system, I have more time to focus on the important stuff ;)

The actions of Euro governments and the WEF is proof that there are interests trying to control us. They aren't even hiding it now, yet people still pretend it isn't happening :unsure:
Okay. I'm worried about my retarded Governor. Direct mailing checks, every single insurance policy holder in the state of Florida is now on the hook to bail out the insurers next hurricane, and putting the school system on the hook for every Karen that wants to file a lawsuit.

I'll worry about Greta Yugesperg's instagram posts holding a will work for food sign when it matters. So never.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Rogan is near
Bogans and fear

"They" are multiculti globohomo.

Scientific American is an arm of the deep state. It should be illegal to study anything that might show a consequence of all of our actions, because the snowflake subset will sperg out and say there couldn't possibly be a consequence for anything.
Eat the Bill Gates wheat, bigot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

4. There are special interest groups for everything. It doesn't mean a church announcing a canned food drive is a secret plot to teach Creationism in Public Schools.

Good grief.
You always shill for these centrist positions, screech its only on Reddit, yet you keep getting proved wrong

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Eat the Bill Gates wheat, bigot
No. I think I'll eat the chicken, beef, fish, shellfish, etc. I've been eating.

But when I read that I'm only supposed to eat two 8oz servings per week of fish from Florida's waters, I won't kneejerk potato react into thinking it's a conspiracy to control me by unfairly demonizing me.

I'll just think this is a consequence of 175 years of industrialization and that there are consequences to ALL of OUR actions.

You always shill for these centrist positions, screech its only on Reddit, yet you keep getting proved wrong
It is only on Reddit. A Kamala Harris conference call is so meaningless that comparing to Reddit or /pol/ or r/TheDonald is an insult to the incels.