They want you to be weak and fat

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
“Many people think that we need to all switch to becoming vegetarians. Obviously, that’s not practical. That’s not something that is really ever going to happen,” Glibert says. Rather than cutting out any foods entirely, she suggests consumers could switch to a “demitarian” diet—an approach that focuses on reducing the consumption of meat and dairy, which currently make up about two thirds of the protein eaten in the U.S. “Enjoy your steak, enjoy your burger but go modest on your meat consumption in your following meal,” she says.

I've been eating low calorie and it's really hard to get enough protein.

People need to eat less.

I notice when you willingly restrict calories, you really judge fat people negatively.

It's not something I want to do.

I just do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That's where you're an idiot

"avoiding vegetables"

Or do you think potatoes are a vegetable?
Yes potatoes are vegetables and so are tomatoes which you don't eat because they're "full of sugar". Sweet potatoes are great for you.

Wait another few years when the roganite carnivore and keto cultists start dying off from heart disease.

"Comedy writes itself".

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
“Many people think that we need to all switch to becoming vegetarians. Obviously, that’s not practical. That’s not something that is really ever going to happen,” Glibert says. Rather than cutting out any foods entirely, she suggests consumers could switch to a “demitarian” diet—an approach that focuses on reducing the consumption of meat and dairy, which currently make up about two thirds of the protein eaten in the U.S. “Enjoy your steak, enjoy your burger but go modest on your meat consumption in your following meal,” she says.
No.

People need to eat less.

I notice when you willingly restrict calories, you really judge fat people negatively.
Yes

It's not something I want to do.
I just do it.
I want to do that

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No.

• Calories: 168.
  • Fat: 0 grams.
  • Protein: 5 grams.
  • Carbs: 37 grams.
  • Fiber: 4 grams.
  • Sodium: 24 milligrams.
You need those carbs when you lift hard. I been able to control my carbs pretty good on my latest campane.

I was going over on my fat.

But I dialed that in.

I get why body builder go low fat now. To keep your calories low.

Carbs aren't bad if you don't eat too many calories.

You won't over eat potatoes if you just salt them.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes potatoes are vegetables and so are tomatoes which you don't eat because they're "full of sugar". Sweet potatoes are great for you.

Wait another few years when the roganite carnivore and keto cultists start dying off from heart disease.

"Comedy writes itself".
Potatoes are a starch, like pasta or bread

Tomatoes are not only full of sugar, but disgusting when not diced up and made into pico de gallo

You're not helping your case here, especially with your 1980s nutrition ideas

Sweet potatoes are better than potatoes, but not ideal when compared to something like brussel sprouts or broccoli

• Haha