The US is not the good guys

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
What are you, the designated spokesperson for the Military Industrial Complex?
I’ve done some work with some of the big defense contractors but I’m not a war monger by any stretch of the imagination
But why don’t you explain why more jobs isn’t worth arming others
I’m sure we could save lol the best weapons for us
But if are weapons are fueling our economy is that not worth a bunch of meaningless non American lives?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
i don’t understand the concept of any group who thinks they’re “chosen” or “special”

it’s tantamount to saying “we are better than you” or “we are the supreme race or nation”
that's MAGA

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Despite whatever @mundus led you to believe, I am not a particularly religious person.
Maybe not, but you are first one to defend unspeakable crimes by Christians and carry water for the worst of American Christianity. Not to mention how have been groomed to believe falsehoods.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You help those at home before worrying about those on the other side of the planet. Just look at all the money our stupid fukking politicians have pissed away in Ukraine. We need that money here helping our country rather than over there dragging out a war that is none of our business and risking pissing off Putin to the point that he vaporizes an American city or four.
BUT POOTIN BAD HELP DRUMPF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
In your opinion, where is that line? What does he have to do for you to say the US should intervene indirectly with aid?

How about China? Should we let them run roughshod all over Asia and the Pacific?
The line is the US being attacked on our own soil. No one else deserves anything from me. You’re free to donate and volunteer

Asia is not North America, nor is it our problem

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The line is the US being attacked on our own soil. No one else deserves anything from me. You’re free to donate and volunteer

Asia is not North America, nor is it our problem
If there were an attack by aliens from a galaxy far far away, do you think we should stay out of it if they don’t attack the USA?
or do you think the definition of “us” means n us vs them might be expanded

I know it’s hypothetical and there’s no aliens out there, but based on my recent tv watching, it’s a interesting concept, at least to me

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I’m not. I’m just trying to understand America first and not being involved in other countries affairs, especially when different aspect conflict with eachother
Consider that all nations are not equal. (They’re not)

If you’re not first, you’re tied for last.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If there were an attack by aliens from a galaxy far far away, do you think we should stay out of it if they don’t attack the USA?

I know it’s hypothetical and there’s no aliens out there, but based on my recent tv watching, it’s a interesting concept, at least to me
Turn off your tv.

• Haha
Reactions: Random Guy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Tell us more about the Pee Pee tapes and Rushhhhun Collusssion.
Russian collusion is proven fact. Trump is on tape asking for their help which they provided. The Pee tape has always been reported as unconfirmed. Maybe if even skimmed any of investigations about Russia you would not be so ignorant. One more time, cultist, do you want Trump as king?

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The guy who used to talk about nuking everybody and turning the entire Middle East to glass.
That’s called facing the ultimate conclusion of what you pro war people want

Are you ready to finish the job and win? Or just be used as supporters of the MIC?

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

3 body problem!

Reactions: Random Guy

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I’m not. I’m just trying to understand America first and not being involved in other countries affairs, especially when different aspect conflict with eachother
He doesn't get that America first = America leader of the free world.

IT's not that complicated

But these dummies don't want to know.