The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doppelgangster

Michael Peterson status
Oct 16, 2007
Today after a brief break in the solid rains we've been having up here I took a flight around to have a look...this is the Eel River looking out towards the mouth with Ferndale off to the left and Fernbridge (built in 1911) down below...lots of water! I think (@Kento) the curvy sections of water are where river channels used to be.
View attachment 144916
Cool shot. Yes those curved ponds are former channels that got isolated. They’re called oxbows.:geek:

Reactions: Icu812

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
What is that? Google image search no accurate hits there, and I know it's not a tiny little spiderman pin-joint roller upper machine cause who wants to have the hypest pin-joint, but that would've been all the rage in 1975.
What is it?

• Haha
Reactions: LBKpilot

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
What is that? Google image search no accurate hits there, and I know it's not a tiny little spiderman pin-joint roller upper machine cause who wants to have the hypest pin-joint, but that would've been all the rage in 1975.
What is it?
Infinite Irons tattoo ‘machine’

Reactions: LBKpilot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The stray cat we started to try to tame is bringing us treats these past few days. We are able to pet him but he has a hair trigger...a few too many pets and it is "CHOMP and CLAW!"View attachment 145220
You've posted other pictures of your feline(s) with rodents iirc. Are there really that many in your hood?

I'm not anti cat but out here they catch a ton of stuff that shouldn't be messed with and even the strongest have a short life span.

Status
Not open for further replies.