The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
Today after a brief break in the solid rains we've been having up here I took a flight around to have a look...this is the Eel River looking out towards the mouth with Ferndale off to the left and Fernbridge (built in 1911) down below...lots of water! I think (@Kento) the curvy sections of water are where river channels used to be.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ead9.jpg

Then banked around and got this shot of the Trinity Alps with Mt Shasta behind on the left..Beautiful start to 2023!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ead6.jpg
Oh, and a quick edit to this post, there was a 5.4 aftershock today of the previous 6.4 quake that happened on 12/20 that hammered Rio Dell. Aftershock did a lot of damage in Rio Dell again today.

Last edited:

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
C0FB678B-B994-4D9E-8DB4-0185CA127606.png

We Met at the Bar

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen here, good looking. I will screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, their place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on...It doesn't matter to me. I just love it."

His eyes now wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding... I'm in Government too. Are you federal or state?

Status
Not open for further replies.