The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Nice!

This one was two months+ coming. Transitioning perfectly (old hand at this; not the first one by a long shot) until I prematurely slammed it in the couch and said oh no oops.

But perfectly bloodless operation:

1662944048166.jpeg

Reactions: keenfish

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
I feel like tormenting you.

Enjoy!

View attachment 137744

I need to find a solid foot horror fetish group and make some $$$$$
looks like you had some toenail fungus? I kicked a rock on the reef at ulu years ago and the big toe nail peeled up. had the yellowing ever since.

guys got chase out by a whitey at salmon three weeks ago by the way. not real newsworthy this time of year though.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
looks like you had some toenail fungus? I kicked a rock on the reef at ulu years ago and the big toe nail peeled up. had the yellowing ever since.

guys got chase out by a whitey at salmon three weeks ago by the way. not real newsworthy this time of year though.
Nah, I jammed it hard enough either running, shooting hoops, hiking, etc. a few months ago so it was sitting dead while the new one grew underneath. The rest of the ugliness is residual blood-blister from thinking I could run a marathon on pretty much 2 months training (the first half went well...); thought I lost the nail then and there during the run. Got home and that whole nail (along with its right counterpart) was swollen underneath, jammed a safety pin into the base of the nail bed and you would have thought I hit an artery, how hard/far that blood spurted. :jamon:

After surfing yesterday, that nail went from black to milky white, meaning its time was about come. Would have been nice if the couch wasn't the time instigator. Well, better the couch than a shark. And yeah, there's a dead seal on the beach that's been there for a while so not too surprised about the sighting. I surf alone so often there and way out the back, gets sketchy from time to time. Saw a 10-12' non-dolphin/seal leap out of the water a few weeks back too. It was a few hundred yards further out though so figured it was OK...

How much $$$ for that nail?
I still have it on my desk.

How much you offering?

Will it queer the deal if I tell you I have 3 other dead toenails in process, flooding the potential market?

BTW, I find it absolutely amazing how nails grow back over time; it's probably safe to say that I've lost somewhere between 50 and 70 over the years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.