The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the BadOrb / Cydonia tour in Miami and at Tampa Masquerade later Alex played a 13 minute version of Thursday's keeper in Tampa. Gavin Le Pew Miller spent a day on the Suncoast ! I filled up his merry car gas tank as he went on and followed the entire tour and DAT recorded - what a champion Orb trooper USA fan!
I don't recall if Fil did participate but they ALL ? (@Thomas Fehlmann? ) were there & there was a backroom in the Tampa Masquerade gig where PrayerBox, Multiverse and I'm not sure if Autolump actually took a set but they did rotate out an alternate stage and side room Alex played a dubset in Tampa...
They had a black hat for sale I really wanted it it was fitted it was sweet We smoked a doob with Simon Phillips and Witchman John Roome☆*~^! we talked about the swamp state there was a busker playing the saxophone sweetly behind the backstage back door....
It was the 1st time I heard hold me tight it was live and it was tight

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
I think we need to hear your story bro! You know.. a little bit more about you and this shirt and whatever else you would like to share.
Just let it out and don't hold back.
Let it rip.. I'd like to know! :shaka:
Yeah, and do you have any pets? Perhaps a turtle or a fish? :computer::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.