*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Really enjoyed the first episode. From the "that's a blowout, huh?" comment from Brother to Dino in the first 40 seconds, I would assume the winner is Britt, but stocked to watch this series. I wish it wasn't every other week with the last episode being two weeks after the third episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: jkb

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Really enjoyed the first episode. From the "that's a blowout, huh?" comment from Brother to Dino in the first 40 seconds, I would assume the winner is Britt, but stocked to watch this series. I wish it wasn't every other week with the last episode being two weeks after third.
I was wondering why they would do that. I'll bet it doesn't mean what we think?

Yeah that's spread out too far. With our current age of streaming ADD, that's an insanely long time to wait lol.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I was wondering why they would do that. I'll bet it doesn't mean what we think?

Yeah that's spread out too far. With our current age of streaming ADD, that's an insanely long time to wait lol.

They should drop robust shoulder content in the interim.
medium length, individual, shaper-centric mini episodes.
make them free for non preemies

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I could see Chloe doing an EAST with hp alt shapes.

No midlengths.
I’ve been watching the Mick EAST this week. Why did they specify the different lengths for the teams? Seems really limiting and more likely that Mick would be not as interested in some right away. Should’ve just told the shapers the wave they were going to IMO

Last edited:

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
I’ve been watching the Mick EAST this week. Why did they specific the different lengths for the teams? Seems really limiting and more likely that Mick would be not as interested in some right away. Should’ve just told the shapers the wave they were going to IMO
because "controlled experiment" is out of the grasp of most surfers thinking...

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Been avoiding this thread until I had time to watch the episode. Just watched and enjoyed it. Much better than the last EAST abomination Stab released. Like others have said, I like Chloe’s honesty and explanations. My only gripe would be all of the overhead footage, though there’s probably not much they could have done about that. Looking forward to the next episode at Keramas.

Reactions: Havoc

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
do these guys use just 1 set of fins, same fins for every board?

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
I was also thinking Britt. But that seems a bit too obvious. Maybe they're just throwing us a curve ball?

I kind of expected a little bit more from Kolohe in terms of ability to speak but he has the communication skills of italo.

Reactions: bluengreen