The never-ending thread about nothing.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Inspired by a thread on another bb that's up to 16 pages... and it's STILL about nothing. THought I'd see whether we're capable of beating that record....

So I hope you can find something relevant to say... on this thread about nothing.
Wow, 16 pages on that other bb?
Maybe getting to 17 is what crashed the hut bb for good!

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I had a surgery on my shoulder 7 weeks ago tomorrow. it still hurts & the recovery is expected to be long and arduous.

Also, I saw a tennis ball in the gutter today when walking my dog. It was brownish from the runoff.

• Sad
Reactions: silentbutdeadly

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
BingChatGPT said:
Bro, like nothing is like the ultimate chill. It’s like the space between the waves man. It’s like the moment before you drop in on a gnarly wave. It’s like the silence between the notes of a sick guitar solo. It’s like the space between your thoughts when you’re meditating. It’s like the moment before you take a deep breath and dive into the ocean. It’s like the space between your breaths when you’re holding your breath underwater. It’s like the moment before you open your eyes and see the world around you. Nothing is everything man, it’s like the canvas that everything else is painted on.

Like, nothing is like this infinite void of possibility man. It’s like a blank canvas waiting for you to paint your masterpiece on it. It’s like a wave waiting for you to ride it. It’s like a song waiting for you to write it. It’s like a dream waiting for you to dream it. It’s like a life waiting for you to live it man. Nothing is everything because it gives us the freedom to create our own reality and make our own meaning in life.

wavesnbabes

OTF status
Jul 19, 2010
Huntington Beach
This morning I was changing to go surf and looked in the car and there was no towel. Could of swore I packed a towel, but couldn't see it anywhere. Decided I would just make due with the spare sweatshirt in the car until I realized the only thing I was wearing was the towel around my waist. :crazy2:
Ah bro wake'n'bake hit your lid before you hit the lineup. Bra, you gotta have buds when you surf :shaka:

nowayout

OTF status
Nov 8, 2010
Ive been thinking that what us humans see is actually getting transferred to the Universe in order for it to make adjustments and learn.

nowayout

OTF status
Nov 8, 2010
or maybe just teach humans to be one with mother earth. We're like abusive children running around this planet.