Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
My understanding is that everyone around him knew about it and looked the other way until it became public.
so fk them, too

what's your point?

how about this, Duffy, I'll make a Polanski Pledge here:

I, afoaf, will never link to or otherwise comment on Lincoln Project content
until the pedos and their enablers have been fully eradicated from their ranks

signed, afoaf

we coo now?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
so fk them, too

what's your point?

how about this, Duffy, I'll make a Polanski Pledge here:

I, afoaf, will never link to or otherwise comment on Lincoln Project content
until the pedos and their enablers have been fully eradicated from their ranks

signed, afoaf

we coo now?
The never link to part is a good start, but you should otherwise comment negatively on the Lincoln Project. Not otherwise commenting on the Lincoln Project content is looking the other way.

Some people seem to think The Lincoln Project is about orangemanbad. Some people seem to think The Lincoln Project is about greenpapergood.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The never link to part is a good start, but you should otherwise comment negatively on the Lincoln Project. Not otherwise commenting on the Lincoln Project content is looking the other way.

Some people seem to think The Lincoln Project is about orangemanbad. Some people seem to think The Lincoln Project is about greenpapergood.
Why not both?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Why not both?
Because orangemanbad implies an ability to possess a moral compass. These people are Republican political consultants. They have radar/GPS integrated amoral autopilot nav computers. Ascribing the capacity for morality to such is like asking what the gross takeoff weight of the Pythagorean Theorem is.

One Founder is married to literally Alternative Facts. The one who thought Palin was a good idea apparently knew about these allegations since March. One of the other ones was in on the Saxby Chambliss v Max Cleland shitshow in Georgia when they had the disabled Vietnam Vet was buddies with Osama bin Laden campaign ad.

Look everyone had the quarter's GDP, the unemployment numbers, the earnings, etc. Some people on the Right opened a long position in TRUMP. Some people on the Right worked for other campaigns and sold TRUMP short. If they'd gambled on hitching their wagons to TRUMP, they'd shill for him. They went contrarian and this is how the person who made an incorrect strategic bearish TRUMP bet makes their money.