The Lincoln Project !! )

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I wonder why you still feel so compelled to shill for Trump

hoaxes? what?

why even post that nonsense...
Because Trump is the Republican party. Only he can lead the GOP and this country. You’re either with him or you hate the United States of fREEEEEEEEdumb!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Because Trump is the Republican party. Only he can lead the GOP and this country. You’re either with him or you hate the United States of fREEEEEEEEdumb!
LMAO Trump is a vain retard who likes seeing himself on TV.

The Lincoln Project are the retards who think people actually want small government, big defense spending, low taxes, and lots and lots of Jesus. They're mad Trump stole the party from them and is focused on WALL.

Reactions: mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
LMAO Trump is a vain retard who likes seeing himself on TV.

The Lincoln Project are the retards who think people actually want small government, big defense spending, low taxes, and lots and lots of Jesus. They're mad Trump stole the party from them and is focused on WALL.
Agreed, I was mocking Gromsdad’s idol worship of Trump. Anyone that criticizes him is either a leftist or a RINO.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What did I miss? What did the Lincoln project do now?
They sent some of their clowns to Virginia with tiki torches false flag LARPing like those turds from the Unite the Right rally.

Then, when some of their clowns started getting ID'd, they 'came forward' and 'claimed responsibility'.

Probably cost McAuliffe the election (along with a thousand other things) and just generally look like morons who were going to achieve nothing and now there is a hard/fast 'false flag' just like the Boogaloo Boys (minus the murders) on the left.

There are two things Trump did that pissed off The Lincoln Project. Two things that aren't EXACTLY what the Lincoln Project wants:

1. Set the stage to withdraw from Afghanistan.
2. Didn't pay any of them to consult on his campaigns.

Last edited: