The Kraken

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

U.S. District Judge Linda Parker, of Michigan's Eastern District, imposed sanctions on the attorneys in late August. Her Thursday order determined the amount Powell and the others involved in the so-called Kraken lawsuit must pay.
Just about all the co conspirators have admitted it was all a grift, any of the true believers feel stupid yet?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Some Colorado politicians are suing their Secretary of State to force an independent audit of the 2020 election. The politicians all seem to be Kraken devotees, the leader of which crossed police lines on JAN06. Y'know, we have to clear out those obstacles to self-rule.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I think Biden knew. That explains why he didn't even campaign. He was in on it and knew the fix was in. Will he do the honorable thing and fall on his sword when it all comes out?
I think Biden knew. That explains why he didn't even campaign. He was in on it and knew the fix was in. Will he do the honorable thing and fall on his sword when it all comes out?
Do you think doofus potus should call off his goon squad

before he gets more blood on his hands ?? )

:shrug:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Fine people at it again.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas

I keep wondering why the Donnie BooBoo campaign focused on mainly black precincts in its unfounded fraud accusations. It wouldn't be racism, would it?

You'd think those white suburban women voters would be a bigger trigger.

Reactions: mundus

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
14 months later and the BIGGLY LOOSING doofus potus Kraken Legal team is still LOOSING BIGGLY

to the tune of 50 K a day !! ) when do you think the fall on the sword thing is going to happen ?? )

:)

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
14 months later and the BIGGLY LOOSING doofus potus Kraken Legal team is still LOOSING BIGGLY

to the tune of 50 K a day !! ) when do you think the fall on the sword thing is going to happen ?? )

the big lie lives on

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

they were ordered to turn over emails and texts or face a fine

instead of complying with discovery they shuttered the entire company

I would have loved to have seen those receipts...

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
they were ordered to turn over emails and texts or face a fine

instead of complying with discovery they shuttered the entire company

I would have loved to have seen those receipts...
Supreme Court should have done that when doofus potus sued regarding the election !! :) )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
some brave soul needs to go "NEXT" !! :)) )

• Love
Reactions: hal9000 and afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
some brave soul needs to go "NEXT" !! :)) )

The country won't completely fall apart if we have a few Lauren Boberts and MTG's in congress, but what if we have like 25-30% of congress filled with them?

Like, what's the idiocy threshold?