The Kraken

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I find it interesting that they are suing Gov. Kemp and Reffensberger, two Republicans. I too always suspected Republicans of election fraud, especially Kemp. I didn't read the whole thing. Did they mention Kemp's record of voter supression?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I think Biden knew. That explains why he didn't even campaign. He was in on it and knew the fix was in. Will he do the honorable thing and fall on his sword when it all comes out?
will you do the honorable thing when it doesn't?

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
This is pretty hilarious....it would be more than poetic justice if the QAnon/MAGA monster comes back to eat it's GOP masters in the Georgia Senate runoff elections.
Powell, Trump’s erstwhile attorney, turned parts of the MAGA community against Loeffler when she started pushing an untrue allegation that Loeffler had somehow conspired with a voting technology company, Dominion Voting Systems, to suppress votes for Collins.

The QAnon-leaning MAGA community has long looked to Powell as a leading authority on such deep state plots against Trump’s supporters, especially after she took over as Michael Flynn’s attorney. The one-time Trump national security adviser had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, but Powell came in and started alleging the authorities had actually duped and coerced him, a narrative that played well to Trump’s base. Trump on Wednesday formally pardoned Flynn after months of speculation.

And Powell isn’t the only Trump-affiliated attorney demeaning Loeffler and Purdue to the MAGA crowd. Lin Wood, a prominent Georgia attorney who filed his own suit to overturn the state’s results, has repeatedly called for Loeffler to drop out of the race, pressed Perdue to show more Trump loyalty and for them both to begin “investigations” into the election.

“Threaten to withhold your votes & money,” he directed his followers on Twitter.
Wood seems to hold a special ire for Loeffler, tweeting about unrealistic scenarios in which she could be replaced by Collins and threatening to turn his “patriots” against her.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/26/trump-conspiracies-georgia-senate-440776