Oct 27, 2019
Got one of these Adelio's to test, pretty happy with it

Reactions: Bman76

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Another Barr project if I'm not mistaken.

Where's the Yamamoto brah?

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011

I've used them for a few years. Good suits - last quite a few years.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Update on my recent Colby+ Hooded 4/3 purchase. Warmth is very good. Flexibilty, especially while paddling, very good. Dry time is very good, similar to my Isurus. If i hang it folded, then right side out it in the evening, it's mostly dry in the AM.

I'm mixed on the fit. The LS is good on the arm and leg length, even though I am an inch shorter on the size chart. But, I get some slight seeping in around the wrists and ankles which I'm wondering if this wouldn't be an issue if I went with the MS instead of LS as things have stretched out a bit. Torso and shoulders fit is good.

Cinch mechanisms on the chords loosen over time, so I'm tightening a few times a session.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Update on my recent Colby+ Hooded 4/3 purchase. Warmth is very good. Flexibilty, especially while paddling, very good. Dry time is very good, similar to my Isurus. If i hang it folded, then right side out it in the evening, it's mostly dry in the AM.

I'm mixed on the fit. The LS is good on the arm and leg length, even though I am an inch shorter on the size chart. But, I get some slight seeping in around the wrists and ankles which I'm wondering if this wouldn't be an issue if I went with the MS instead of LS as things have stretched out a bit. Torso and shoulders fit is good.

Cinch mechanisms on the chords loosen over time, so I'm tightening a few times a session.
Looks like you’re putting stress on those crotch seams. How they holding up? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: sushipop

EastCoastBrah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 16, 2020
the crooked website doesnt say if the use #40 or not

srface is all #40 and colby is a mixed

SRFACE Remix is made with 100% Yamamoto #40 neoprene and is fully double lined to give you the best of both worlds.

Like all Colby + wetsuits, it features Yamamoto #39 in the torso for durability, shape retention and warmth, and Yamamoto #40 in the shoulders and arms for added flexibility and freedom to reduce paddling fatigue. We use a custom-made jersey from the world's premiere jersey provider which has a silky hand feel with amazing stretch and resilience.

Last edited: