The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
SBD's periodic wetsuit review:

My XL Feral has held up extremely well and I like it a lot. What's odd is that it seems to have shrunk with my size and it feels short on me. I'll more than likely order a hooded 3mm for next winter but I'm a bit concerned about the fit. I think I'l going to yolo a Matuse for sure though.

Since getting back in my 3/2's (yes I know I have a wetsuit quiver shut up):

3/2 Hyperfreak: Super comfy but quality is garbage. Leaks like a screen door and is starting to flush already. In the thinner suit, the techno blabber doesn't block wind much.

3/2 Buell: Neo feels good on the skin but it doesn't fit great and it flushes. I'll just say you get what you pay for and won't buy again.

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
SBD's periodic wetsuit review:

My XL Feral has held up extremely well and I like it a lot. What's odd is that it seems to have shrunk with my size and it feels short on me. I'll more than likely order a hooded 3mm for next winter but I'm a bit concerned about the fit. I think I'l going to yolo a Matuse for sure though.
Totally agree, my two ferals have held up better than any wetsuit Ive ever owned

Reactions: billypilgrim

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I have a ML at 6'0 175-180

Shoulders bind up with that weird seem that goes across the back but it's not that bad. Neck is weird and the flushing I get is where the seems are on either side of the nexk/shoulder