The Craigslist Thread

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I need to post a bord on CL/Offerup.

I have an old CI K Step up that's seen minimal water time I should get rid of.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Fixed.

used to be you could sign on early Saturday morning and score a barely used lost for $300. Now the bro brah backyard resellers scoop them up and resell at $450-$500 lightly used.
#SoCalProbs
#GlobalAlpha++CityLyfe

Sunrise and Surf Station 2 used rack supplying Baby Buggy, Sub Driver, and just last winter, a Psycho Killer, all in the $350-400 range.

$500 used craigslist poly...that thing had better be shining, the exact thing I want, dims, finboxes, even the traction pad has to be within an inch of the leash plug.

Reactions: MathDebater

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019

$620 seems like a reasonable price for instant gratification or frustration.
Was looking at this earlier today, what makes it such a boom or bust board? I'm new to alternative shapes so trying to get up to speed (have been reading that thread in the design forum the past couple days)

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Was looking at this earlier today, what makes it such a boom or bust board? I'm new to alternative shapes so trying to get up to speed (have been reading that thread in the design forum the past couple days)

It's not exactly a neutral design. You'll either love it or hate it. Or have conditions that suit it or not.

Reactions: Yewstreet

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
for those thinking about inflicting considerable degrees of stoke and self pnihsment....who are also NOT on the not-tiny human side of things:

damn.
Someone was selling a Bark Clone in SC for about 800. I have nowhere to put one.

Some interesting finds this morning.

Wild flat carbon SUP

Catapaddle

Don't know anything about DR, but they make a lot of gliders

From the "I have so much discretionary income that I buy alt surfboards that ride worse" pile

More bonzers

Larmo

Old Andros

Last edited: