Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
$580 6'0" CI New Dumpster Diver

$580 6'1" CI Happy ED

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I'm looking forward to Chapter 11 TV's video tomorrow promoting the DD2. The small wave support group theme looks pretty funny.

The OG DD was the only Channel Islands board I owned that I fvcking HATED. I was on a bachelor party weekend and we had a couple of pros in our group. I had a brand new DD with me. We all went for a sarf at pretty good O'side Harbor before heading down to the Gaslamp for evening activities. I didn't exactly embarrass myself, but also felt I was excluded from the cool kids club in the water. Even if I was on a favorite bort, there would have been a performance gap between me and the pros, but not as big as it felt on the DD.

Reactions: sh3

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm looking forward to Chapter 11 TV's video tomorrow promoting the DD2. The small wave support group theme looks pretty funny.

The OG DD was the only Channel Islands board I owned that I fvcking HATED. I was on a bachelor party weekend and we had a couple of pros in our group. I had a brand new DD with me. We all went for a sarf at pretty good O'side Harbor before heading down to the Gaslamp for evening activities. I didn't exactly embarrass myself, but also felt I was excluded from the cool kids club in the water. Even if I was on a favorite bort, there would have been a performance gap between me and the pros, but not as big as it felt on the DD.
Ive only heard two things about that board.

1. Loved it. Best board ever.

2. Hated it. Total piece of sh!t.

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
  • Love
Reactions: sushipop
Jul 18, 2019
I realize this is a Craigslist thread. But since we're talking used, anyone know if these are comparable or similar to the legendary patagucci capiline underwear of the past? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger since they appear to be in relatively good condition. A few washes and I'll be okay with sporting these.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Reactions: ReForest and JDJ