The Craigslist Thread

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
Here’s a steal for all you bargain hunters out there. ;)
Nice job not posting dimensions too. I guess it doesn't matter when you have swirlies.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Nice job not posting dimensions too. I guess it doesn't matter when you have swirlies.
Varial foam twinsman in perfect condition. This board was only in the water 3 times, no dings, no nicks, no pressures, cleanest used board you'll find. Custom color way to match josh kerr's board. I ordered without feeling one up and it's just to much board for me. It was custom dims, right around 32.5-33 liters. Not a lot of wiggle room on price, I paid 1500 for this thing so I'm taking a big hit. Hope it finds a happy home.
:toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC

Only $1100 with a big break in one of the rails. No worries, seller claims that a ”ding guy” can fix a gash in a carbon fiber and EPS vacuum-bagged surfboard for $50, piece of cake. I’m sure that repair won’t look hideous. “Ding guy” is on it.

Board looks rad otherwise, tbh

RattimusBeach

Nep status
Jun 2, 2014
Torrance, CA

Only $1100 with a big break in one of the rails. No worries, seller claims that a ”ding guy” can fix a gash in a carbon fiber and EPS vacuum-bagged surfboard for $50, piece of cake. I’m sure that repair won’t look hideous. “Ding guy” is on it.

Board looks rad otherwise, tbh
that is one concern for me about these carbon boards...just can't fill it with microballz, solarez that for $5 and let it bake in the sun....

Last edited:
Reactions: parkiteric